I feel a lot sexier now: WitherspoonFebruary 27th, 2012 - 9:48 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 27 (IANS) Actress Reese Witherspoon feels sexier than ever and is more comfortable with herself than she was in the past.
“I feel much better about myself, actually. When you get older, you start to have respect for yourself and value certain things and choices you’ve made in your life that have given you strength,” contactmusic.com quoted the 35-year-old actress, who married Hollywood agent Jim Toth last year, as saying.
“I’m much more comfortable with who I am and I’m even thinking that I don’t look so bad. I feel a lot sexier these days than I ever have,” she added.
Despite feeling good about herself, Witherspoon, who has children Ava, 12, and eight-year-old Deacon from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe, doesn’t find dating comfortable.
“I find dating nerve-wracking, and, really, I don’t know why. I pretty much went from being married and then I was married again, so I didn’t really date much.”
- Witherspoon wants to have more kids - Feb 10, 2012
- I knew Jim was the one for me: Witherspoon - Apr 17, 2011
- I learnt a lot from failed marriage to Ryan Phillippe: Reese Witherspoon - Apr 06, 2011
- Phillippe delighted over Witherspoon's engagement - Dec 31, 2010
- I was terrified to travel: Witherspoon - Oct 07, 2011
- Is Witherspoon pregnant? - Mar 21, 2012
- Reese Witherspoon says she feels more sexually confident at 34 - Dec 01, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon, beau to get engaged? - Sep 03, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon says she would like to have more kids - Jan 18, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon wants more kids - Jan 19, 2011
- Ryan Phillippe 'very happy' for newly engaged ex-wife Reese Witherspoon - Dec 31, 2010
- I would love to have more kids: Witherspoon - Dec 01, 2010
- Witherspoon finds internet challenging - Oct 04, 2011
- Ryan trusts Witherspoon to chose right suitor - Apr 14, 2010
- Ryan Phillippe pleased that Reese Witherspoon is dating again - Apr 14, 2010