I enjoyed house arrest: Lindsay LohanJuly 12th, 2011 - 9:55 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 12 (IANS) Actress Lindsay Lohan says she enjoyed her house arrest as it kept her away from public eye.
The actress spent 35 days confined to her Californian home in lieu of jail time for taking a necklace from a boutique and violating the terms of her 2007 conviction for driving under the influence of liquor.
“I enjoyed it, actually as I was able to get a lot of work done from home, and it was very nice not to have to worry about cameras being outside,” contactmusic.com quoted her as telling told Australia’s 2Day Fm radio.
Talking about her ankle bracelet that went off during her house arrest, she said: “It was actually the people who work with the ankle braces (fault). The battery had died. It was a lot of drama for no reason.”
- Black Swan role should have been mine: Lindsay Lohan - Jul 15, 2011
- Lohan under house arrest - May 27, 2011
- Lohan plans to paint during house arrest - May 28, 2011
- Lohan shoots ad for auction website - Jun 22, 2011
- Hilton, Lohan friends again! - Jul 27, 2011
- Lohan gets relief from house arrest - Jun 30, 2011
- Lohan enjoys night out - Jul 03, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan to drop her surname - Mar 26, 2011
- Lindsay turns down plea deal in necklace theft - Mar 24, 2011
- Is Lindsay Lohan considering a plea deal? - Mar 21, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Requests Chanel To Decorate Her Ankle Bracelet - May 30, 2010
- Actress Lindsay Lohan back in court for her progress hearing - Jul 22, 2011
- Lindsay addicted to ice pops - Jun 07, 2011
- Lohan settles legal battle with salesman - Jul 29, 2011
- Second arrest warrant issued against Lohan - Jun 09, 2010
Tags: 2day fm, actress lindsay, ankle bracelet, ankle braces, australia, californian, cameras, conviction, driving under the influence, fm radio, house arrest, jail time, lindsay lohan, liquor, public eye