I eat everything, says Sarah Jessica ParkerApril 2nd, 2008 - 5:48 pm ICT by admin
Washington, April 2 (ANI): Sarah Jessica Parker has revealed that she doesn’t starve herself to fit into her designer clothes, admitting that she eats everything.
While attending a special screening of her new film, Smart People, co-hosted by Allure magazine’s Linda Wells and The Cinema Society, the Sex and the City star described her love for eating.
I eat everything. ‘I’m just an eater. If it’s free, I honestly eat everything, People quoted Parker, as saying.
The actress even gave a list of all the food she’d consumed in the past 48 hours.
“Last night I had steak and some lamb shank. And I had some roasted chicken and some cassoulet and some profiteroles and some ice cream and some cheesecake,” she said.
The following day, Parker had already consumed two different tarts from Once Upon a Tart [in SoHo] and toast and a banana and a cup of coffee and a bagel with cream cheese - and a glass of fresh orange juice.
Parker also revealed that isn’t a big drinker.
It just doesn’t occur to me. Tonight I’ll have a glass of wine, she said.
As for how the actress manages to fit into those teeny weeny clothes, Parker said: It’s predisposition probably. Running around New York City, having a five-year-old - and anxiety! (ANI)
- New Yorkers Denounce 'Bagel Tax' - Aug 26, 2010
- Diane Kruger thinks she's skinny - Jul 03, 2012
- In Paris joint, whaff flavours of your choice - Jan 27, 2011
- Bipasha indulges her sweet tooth in London - Jun 15, 2012
- Jessica Simpson goes vegan on Thanksgiving for fiance - Nov 25, 2010
- Staying in shape a daily struggle: Gwen Stefani - Mar 10, 2011
- Bieber wants cheesecake for birthday - Feb 26, 2011
- Nick Cannon is gaining weight because of Mariah Carey's cooking - Jan 31, 2011
- Navratri fasting: Feasting or detoxification? - Sep 30, 2011
- For designer Kiran, large size clothes are success mantra - Nov 30, 2011
- New York Department Of Taxation And Finance Implements Bagel Tax - Aug 26, 2010
- Longoria Parker wants her marriage to be like Beckham's - Aug 16, 2010
- 'Two glasses of wine a day will bring down cholesterol level' - Jun 03, 2012
- Kareena Kapoor gorges on aloo, gobhi paranthas - Jan 20, 2012
- Warne's relationship with Hurley doesn't affect me, says ex-wife - Feb 21, 2011
Tags: allure magazine, bagel, cassoulet, cheesecake, city star, cream cheese, cup of coffee, designer clothes, drinker, glass of wine, lamb shank, linda wells, new film, orange juice, parker washington, predisposition, profiteroles, roasted chicken, sarah jessica parker, sex and the city