I don’t weigh myself: Jessica AlbaOctober 3rd, 2011 - 1:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 3 (IANS) Actress Jessica Alba, who is once again seen in her curvaceous figure after giving birth to her child, reveals that she never weighs herself and follows healthy exercise to be in shape.
“I didn’t gain too much this time so that made a difference and I started working out as my doctor said it was fine,” contactmusic.com quoted the 30-year-old as saying.
“I try to be healthy and balanced. I have definitely not lost the baby weight but it’s coming off slowly but surely. I don’t weigh myself. I just see what clothes fit,” says Alba, who gave birth to her second child, Haven, six week ago.
- Alba gives birth to second daughter - Aug 15, 2011
- Now Alba calmer, rational mother - Apr 16, 2012
- Duff isn't worried about losing baby weight - Jun 21, 2012
- Jessica Alba jealous of Bundchen's post-baby body - Jul 14, 2011
- Shoes inspired Mariah to lose weight - Nov 11, 2011
- Alba, Warren's past life connection! - Aug 16, 2011
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012
- Wilkinson defends Jessica Simpson weight - Jul 12, 2012
- Alba happier than ever - Jan 20, 2012
- Adele to give birth in september ? - Jul 11, 2012
- Being a mom is exercise enough: January Jones - Mar 17, 2012
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- Alba wants to do action film - Aug 21, 2011
- Mel B new face of Jenny Craig - Oct 12, 2011