I don’t use ‘potty words’ in front of my kids: Heidi KlumJanuary 27th, 2011 - 6:24 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 27 (ANI): Heidi Klum has revealed that she never uses foul language in front of her children.
The 37-year-old supermodel, who raises four kids with her husband Seal, does not think swearing is any laughing matter.”When we’re around the children, we really make a point in our family to not curse or say potty words,” Klum told People mag.
“My husband and I try our best to make sure our kids are proper and have good manners. They’re already saying things that they shouldn’t be saying at their age,” she added.
Klum has especially tried to steer her eldest daughter out of the wrong direction.
“Leni will sometimes come home and say, ‘What the…’ And I say, ‘Leni, “What the…” isn’t a sentence. It’s inappropriate and you can’t say it’,” she said.
Klum, however, admitted that she still swears in front of her friends. (ANI)
- Klum wants her chidren to look cool - Jul 20, 2012
- Klum not planning more kids - Jul 05, 2011
- Klum launching two ranges of maternity clothes - Jan 08, 2010
- Italian holiday for Heidi Klum and her family - Jun 18, 2011
- Victoria's kids the best behaved: Heidi Klum - Apr 05, 2011
- Heidi Klum love doing pole dance for hubby - Jun 30, 2011
- My anger not behind breakup, says Seal - Jan 29, 2012
- Heidi Klum, Seal 'aren't Brangelina, won't have any more kids' - Jan 31, 2011
- Heidi Klum follows suit, removes wedding ring - Feb 19, 2012
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012
- Heidi Klum to launch two maternity clothes lines - Jan 07, 2010
- Heidi Klum selling cookies - Mar 13, 2012
- Seal rules out divorce from Heidi - Jan 29, 2012
- Heidi Klum, Seal divorcing? - Jan 22, 2012
- Klum's fashion line is different - Feb 10, 2011