I don’t see film in technical way: Zoe SaldanaAugust 1st, 2011 - 11:17 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 1 (IANS) American actress Zoe Saldana never thinks about films too technically as she just likes to do movies which she enjoys the most.
The “Star Trek” actress has become known for her action-led leading roles in movies such as “Taken” and “Avatar”.
“I try not to see films in such a technical way because the moment I do, I know it will become like a machine,” femalfeirst.co.uk quoted the 33-year-old as saying.
“I see each film as a story, so it depends what attracts me to it. I’ve read scripts where they’ve wanted to do a bigger part than that one that called out to me. With ‘Avatar’, I felt I had so much to do with that character, I almost wished she was a little bit more in the background,” she added.
- Zoe Saldana ends 11-year relationship - Nov 15, 2011
- Family forced Saldana to learn driving - Aug 21, 2011
- Zoe Saldana stars in action film - Aug 24, 2011
- Zoe Saldana Engaged To Beau Keith Britton - Jul 01, 2010
- Saldana upset over Vartan's kissing objection - Aug 26, 2011
- Saldana's fashion choices - Oct 21, 2011
- Right chemistry is important: Saldana - Sep 07, 2012
- Comparisons with Jolie scare Zoe Saldana - Aug 27, 2011
- I've become a little action whore, says 'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana - Nov 25, 2009
- Saldana finds ballet difficult - Apr 28, 2012
- Zoe Saldana to join cast of 'Infinitely Polar Bear' - Jun 18, 2011
- Mel B expecting baby this week - Aug 31, 2011
- I didn't suffer breakdown after 'Avatar': Zoe Saldana - Aug 28, 2011
- Saldana to play singer Nina Simone - Aug 17, 2012
- 'Avatar's sequel will be monumental: Worthington - Oct 05, 2011