I don’t need a wedding ring: ShakiraNovember 14th, 2007 - 10:17 am ICT by admin
“We’ll get married eventually, or we won’t, but we’re together and that’s what matters,” People quoted Shakira, as saying.
“We love each other and we want to stay like that. Why fix something that’s not broken?” she added.
The singer also said that love was number one on her list of priorities.
“It’s my primary nourishment. I think that nothing else in life, not even your career or music - well, what I’m saying is a bold statement - I think that nothing can substitute love as the propelling force of everyone’s lives. It’s number one on my list of priorities, of course.”
The 30-year-old was in Las Vegas to perform at the premiere of ‘Love in the Time of Cholera’ for which she has composed three songs for the movie.
The film is based on the novel by fellow Colombian Gabriel Garc
- Shakira, Pique, a happy couple - Apr 17, 2011
- Shakira And Antonio de la Rua Splits After 11 Long Years - Jan 12, 2011
- Has Shakira found love again? - Feb 25, 2011
- Shakira's relationship with beau over - Jan 12, 2011
- Shakira splits from boyfriend - Jan 11, 2011
- Shakira wants to start a family after her next tour - Mar 31, 2010
- Shakira's beau urges her to be less sexy! - Dec 01, 2009
- Shakira, footballer beau seal relationship with a kiss on mag cover - Mar 15, 2011
- Shakira splits with beau after 11 years - Jan 11, 2011
- Shakira launches second fragrance - Jun 14, 2011
- Shakira sends her dad a `Happy Birthday' video - Sep 07, 2012
- Shakira won't marry boyfriend - Jun 27, 2010
- Shakira wants to have baby with Antonio - Mar 29, 2010
- Shakira enjoys her gypsy life - Mar 13, 2010
- Shakira desperate to start a family - Nov 23, 2009
Tags: bold statement, fellow, gabriel garc, las vegas, love in the time of cholera, music, nourishment, novel, peopleenespanol, priorities, relationship, shakira, three songs, time of cholera, wedding ring