I don’t look for anything particular in women: TimberlakeJune 19th, 2011 - 7:32 am ICT by IANS
London, June 19 (IANS) Singer Justin Timberlake does not look for particular qualities in his potential girlfriend.
“I don’t know that I’m looking for anything in particular. I think people are people and I enjoy meeting them. I don’t know that there’s a particular quality in a woman I would go for over any other,” he told Hello magazine.
The 30-year-old singer-actor, who has previously dated stars including Jessica Biel, Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears, also says he does not understand the “drama” surrounding his relationships.
“I think there’s too much being made these days about being ’single’ or ‘not single’. There’s too much drama about it when it really shouldn’t be much of an issue at all. I’m just enjoying exploring my life right now and wherever that path ends up will be OK because that’s where I’ll have wanted it to end up,” he said.
- I never dreamt of wedding: Jessica Biel - Nov 04, 2011
- Biel too busy to plan wedding ceremony - Aug 20, 2012
- Marrying Justin won't change anything: Biel - May 31, 2012
- Communication important in relationship: Biel - Aug 30, 2012
- 'Unemployed' Biel spends time with dog - Aug 05, 2012
- Timberlake struggles to control his hair - Jul 04, 2012
- No kids right now, says Jessica Biel - Dec 29, 2011
- Timberlake unsure about music career - Oct 01, 2010
- Solo album magic wanes: Digital media may revive it - Aug 07, 2012
- US men big fans of Pippa: Timberlake - Oct 31, 2011
- Diaz plans to adopt - Apr 19, 2012
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- My mother is my best friend: Justin - Oct 16, 2010
- I'm still a 14-year-old boy at heart: Cameron Diaz - Jul 23, 2010
- When Gaga made Timberlake feel old - Aug 05, 2011