I don’t care when people think I’m gay: ClooneyMarch 1st, 2012 - 2:13 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 1 (IANS) Oscar-winning actor George Clooney says he doesn’t care if people think he is gay and finds rumours about his sexuality “funny”.
The 50-year-old, who is dating ex-wrestler Stacy Keibler, is “very happy” with his private life and laughs it off when people say he’s homosexual.
“I think it’s funny, but the last thing you’ll ever see me do is jump up and down, saying, ‘These are lies!’ That would be unfair and unkind to my good friends in the gay community,” contactmusic.com quoted Clooney as saying.
“I’m not going to let anyone make it seem like being gay is a bad thing. My private life is private, and I’m very happy in it. Who does it hurt if someone thinks I’m gay? I’ll be long dead and there will still be people who say I was gay. I don’t give a s**t,” he added.
- Clooney's mom wants him to marry wrestler - Aug 01, 2012
- Clooney fears hurting people - Jan 09, 2012
- Clooney likes strong women - Aug 10, 2011
- Clooney introduces girlfriend to his parents - Sep 10, 2011
- George Clooney and Stacy Keibler vacation in Cabo - Dec 23, 2011
- Elisabetta Canalis says that George Clooney was like a father figure to her - Oct 31, 2011
- Clooney, girlfriend suffer food poisoning - Jul 07, 2012
- Clooney goes public with rumoured girlfriend - Sep 12, 2011
- Stacy Keibler kills her pregnancy rumors by showing off her toned stomach - Jun 21, 2012
- Stacy Keibler: 'George Clooney keeps me locked up' - Jan 10, 2012
- James Franco was unhappy with Oscar script - Jul 12, 2011
- Post divorce, Seal enjoys life - Jul 08, 2012
- I'm not gay, says James Franco - Sep 10, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance 'doesn't want her to slim more' - May 01, 2011
- Rihanna happy without a man - Apr 05, 2012