I did develop diabetes: Mariah CareyNovember 11th, 2011 - 8:18 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 11 (IANS) Singer Mariah Carey has revealed that she developed gestational diabetes when she was pregnant with her twins Moroccan and Monroe.
The 41-year-old faced said that she faced difficult pregnancy with her six-month-old twins and suffered from different medical conditions which affected her health, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I was in a lot of pain because of the fact that they’re twins … I had a rough one … I just want people to be prepared that it can happen where you go through a rough time when you’re pregnant,” Carey told She told Access Hollywood.
“I did develop gestational diabetes. I’m good with that now, I’m OK, but you just have to be careful, nutritionally,” she added.
- Mariah disagrees with husband over kids - Jun 23, 2011
- Mariah Carey's twins to star in mom's video - Nov 23, 2011
- Nick Cannon wants singing twins - Oct 22, 2011
- Carey, Cannon working on cartoon - May 09, 2012
- Mariah Carey back to work - Jun 28, 2012
- Shoes inspired Mariah to lose weight - Nov 11, 2011
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon expecting twins - Dec 17, 2010
- Fatherhood is amazing: Nick Cannon - Aug 27, 2011
- Carey, Cannon reveal baby names - May 05, 2011
- Pregnant Mariah can't stop cooking - Jan 31, 2011
- Carey opens up about her twins - Dec 27, 2011
- Carey sheds baby weight - Nov 10, 2011
- Pregnancy was tough: Mariah Carey - Jul 26, 2011
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon renews vows - Apr 29, 2012
- Mariah Carey craves for fruit - Dec 02, 2010