I created jewellery for fun: JolieSeptember 5th, 2011 - 1:38 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 5 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie says she created her jewellery line for “fun”.
“Yeah, I did it for fun. The proceeds go to the Education Partnership for Children of Conflict, a foundation I started with Gene Sperling. I like certain types of jewellery I wasn’t finding, big chunky stones with gold,? contactmusic.com quoted the 36-year-old as saying.
Jolie launched her own range of accessories “Style of Jolie” earlier this year.
?I worked with a designer, saying, ‘If I had an ideal ring, it would look like this.’ Or, ‘I’d love a pair of earrings that look that.’ But I never wear jewellery… unless I go to a premiere. I’m the worst,” she added.
- I want to see Angelina Jolie in my clothes: Klass - Jul 26, 2012
- When fashion went boho and vintage (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 16, 2011
- Only comfortable footwear for Emma Watson - Sep 10, 2012
- Simpson to launch jewellery collection - Aug 31, 2011
- Jolie's sons love eating crickets - Jul 18, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie design $10,000 cufflinks for charity - May 13, 2010
- Jewellery collection reflects Simpson's personality - Dec 23, 2011
- Jolie learned manners for 'The Tourist' - Dec 08, 2010
- Jolie prefers guitar to school - Jun 04, 2011
- Jolie to return for 'Salt' sequel? - Jun 08, 2011
- I feel safe growing old with Pitt: Jolie - Jun 29, 2010
- Jolie honoured at Peace ceremony - Feb 15, 2012
- Pitt's proposal left Jolie in tears - Apr 19, 2012
- I had a complete emotional breakdown: Jolie - Jan 15, 2012
- Gomez won't change for love again - Aug 17, 2011