I could feel pressure in ‘Bigg Boss’ house: Sachin ShroffDecember 11th, 2011 - 9:15 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 11 (IANS) TV actor Sachin Shroff, who got an opportunity to meet wife Juhi Parmar in the “Bigg Boss” house, says he could feel the pressure in the house and is proud to see how his better half was coping with it.
“I didn’t get the so much time to interact with inmates but I could feel the pressure building inside the house,” Sachin told IANS on phone after coming out of the “Bigg Boss” house.
“I am delighted to see how Juhi is coping up with it. The game is heating up but so far she’s doing good. She handles the situation very nicely and maturely. I hope she does well ahead and goes on to win the show,” he added.
Making a rare exception, the Colors channel allowed the family members of the contestants to enter the house and meet their loved ones.
Sachin says Juhi was surprised to see him.
“Juhi was really happy to see me. She kept hugging me and I could see the happiness on her face. I had taken some gifts for her as Dec 14 is her birthday,” said Sachin, who married Juhi in 2009.
“I made a collage of pictures capturing memorable and funny moments of our life and she was really happy to see it. I got little time to spend with her but it was indeed a beautiful moment. She just kept asking about our family and home,” he added.
He is also happy to see that Juhi has lost weight on the show. “Juhi had put on weight due to thyroid problem, but it is nice to see that she has shed some pounds on the show,” he said jokingly.
The actor feels that the show is a great platform for contestants to show who they really are and added, “This show is a great platform for contestants where they work together as a team and be their real self.”
The fifth season started with 14 contestants and right now apart from Juhi, Siddharth, Sunny Leone, Akashdeep Saigal, Shonali Nagrani, Amar Upadhyay and Andrew Symonds are vying for the winner’s trophy.
- Male egos making 'Bigg Boss' house dreadful: Shonali Nagrani - Dec 18, 2011
- Shonali Nagrani out of 'Bigg Boss 5' - Dec 18, 2011
- Mahek Chahal out of 'Bigg Boss 5' - Dec 11, 2011
- Salman was not biased towards me: Mahek Chahal - Dec 11, 2011
- Symonds to enter 'Bigg Boss 5' this week - Dec 05, 2011
- Juhi Parmar wins 'Bigg Boss 5', takes home Rs.1 crore (Lead) - Jan 08, 2012
- Swami Agnivesh to enter 'Bigg Boss 5' - Nov 07, 2011
- Startled to see Sky projected so villainously: Pooja Bedi - Nov 27, 2011
- KBC winner Sushil Kumar turns down 'Big Boss' offer - Nov 24, 2011
- Symonds wants to learn Indian culture in 'Bigg Boss' house - Dec 07, 2011
- Stress building up in 'Bigg Boss' house: Raageshwari - Oct 23, 2011
- Raageshwari Loomba out of 'Bigg Boss 5' - Oct 23, 2011
- On 'Bigg Boss', every one is enemy: Gulabo - Oct 16, 2011
- 'Footage queen' Pooja Missra might win 'Bigg Boss 5': Laxmi - Nov 13, 2011
- I want to reach country's youth through 'Bigg Boss': Swami Agnivesh (Interview) - Nov 07, 2011
Tags: akashdeep saigal, amar upadhyay, Andrew Symonds, beautiful moment, bigg boss, collage, family members, fifth season, happiness, inmates, little time, New Delhi, parmar, rare exception, sachin shroff, shonali nagrani, sunny leone, thyroid, thyroid problem, tv actor