I can’t be as big as Jessica: SnookiApril 28th, 2012 - 7:46 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 28 (IANS) Reality TV star Snooki, who is pregnant with her first child, says she’s avoiding fatty foods in a bid to keep her pregnancy weight in check.
The singer reveals that mum-to-be Jessica Simpson served as a warning to her and she wouldn’t want to become as heavy as Simpson.
“I would die if I were her (Jessica Simpson) size and won’t be enjoying buttered Pop Tarts and treats like she does,” Snooki, who is pregnant with fiance Jionni LaValle’s child, said.
Simpson, 31, is expecting her first child with her fiance Eric Johnson and is due any day now, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Snooki admits she is trying to eat healthy.
‘I’m trying to have each healthy - fruits, lots of jelly and Italian ices. Nothing fattening at all.’ she added.
- Matured by pregnancy, says Snooki - Apr 28, 2012
- New mom Snooki not a party girl anymore - Sep 05, 2012
- Snooki put on make-up before giving birth - Sep 08, 2012
- Simpson loves to show off baby bump - Nov 18, 2011
- Is Jersey Shore star Snooki pregnant with her first child? - Feb 01, 2012
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- Jessica Simpson's false labour - Mar 14, 2012
- Simpson got emotional over baby first kick - Dec 13, 2011
- I had a great pregnancy: Jessica Simpson - Mar 27, 2012
- Simpson wants to lose 50 pounds in five months - Jun 24, 2012
- Pregnant Jessica Simpson's crazy cravings - Nov 10, 2011
- Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant? - Sep 28, 2011
- I am enjoying pregnancy: Jessica (Lead) - Mar 27, 2012
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012