‘I can never never be anorexic,’ says Catherine Zeta-JonesNovember 14th, 2007 - 3:01 am ICT by admin
The 38-year-old said that both she and her husband Michael Douglas were left baffled by the rumours of an eating disorder.
“Michael was laughing at me. He told me what [people had] said - that stories say I’m anorexic. Do I look anorexic? How could I ever, ever be anorexic?” People quoted her, as saying.
The actress, who joined her husband and their two children, Dylan, 7, and Carys, 4, at the Savannah College of Art and Design’s 10th Annual Savannah Film Festival where Douglas was given a Lifetime Achievement Award for acting, said that basically its her eating habits that have changed a little.
“I looooove bread. But these days, I’m just working out and not chomping down what I usually chomp down,” she said.
The Welsh beauty also expressed her shock over the amount of attention being placed on women’s weight.
“There are many women [who are] maybe a little fragile, and it becomes a huge issue,” she said. (ANI)
- Zeta-Jones not pregnant - Jan 26, 2012
- Zeta-Jones 'had a good cry' when she heard Douglas' tumour had gone - Jan 12, 2011
- In US, Zeta-Jones misses family - Jun 17, 2012
- It was scary becoming a mother, says Catherine Zeta Jones - Aug 03, 2010
- Zeta-Jones conferred with CBE - Feb 24, 2011
- Catherine Zeta-Jones shows off her scarily skinny legs - Apr 27, 2010
- Zeta-Jones lucky with Hollywood actors - Jul 25, 2010
- Zeta-Jones' kids like cheap holidays - Jun 15, 2012
- Proud of Zeta-Jones for seeking help: Demi Lovato - Apr 15, 2011
- Zeta-Jones 'hopes to remove stigma from depression' - Apr 21, 2011
- Douglas' kids unaware about Zeta-Jones bipolar struggle - May 11, 2011
- For Jones, Douglas is the man - Feb 13, 2011
- Zeta-Jones praises brave husband - Oct 01, 2010
- Catherine Zeta Jones' agony over Michael Douglas's throat cancer - Sep 05, 2010
- Zeta Jones diet secret - bacon sandwich - Jul 25, 2010
Tags: 10th annual, anorexic, carys, catherine zeta jones, chicago star, chomp, college of art and design, eating disorder, eating habits, film festival, healthy eating, husband michael, lifetime achievement award, rumours, savannah college of art and design, slender figure, two children, working out