‘I can never be normal after cancer ordeal,’ says Kylie MinogueNovember 14th, 2007 - 3:05 am ICT by admin
“I learned that you never go back to a normal state, instead you have to create a new normal state,” News.com.au quoted her, as telling Scotland’s Daily Record newspaper.
“I have to accept my life for its triumphs and its other sides, take the good with the bad. I experienced a totally new environment. I experienced a world of illness and positive attitudes. The sympathy you’re shown can knock you off your feet,” she added.he 39-year-old singer, who was recently presented with the Music Industry Trusts’ Award, also revealed that she suffered from depression when she couldn’t work because of her exhausting chemotherapy treatment.I had the feeling I’d been stopped in the middle of a flight. A tour needs to gain momentum. It’s just like riding a bike, you need to pedal to gather speed,” she said.
“Suddenly I was torn off the seat, aside from all the other things that happened to me. The depression suddenly came over but I had the goal of continuing the tour and thinking back it was a blessing in disguise.
“I had to prove I had what it takes to continue what I had done in the past,” she added. (ANI)
- Kylie feels she's back to pre-cancer best - Dec 06, 2010
- Minogue wants to open cafe - Jun 22, 2012
- Minogue in no rush to have kids - Sep 13, 2011
- Kylie Minogue launches design contest - May 31, 2011
- Kylie Minogue Struggling with Cancer drug side effects - Sep 14, 2010
- Kylie Minogue not happy all the time - Aug 07, 2012
- Allen inspires Minogue for vintage dress - Mar 31, 2011
- Kylie Minogue teases with new tour poster - Mar 07, 2012
- I feel right with Velencoso: Kylie Minogue - Jan 28, 2012
- Kylie considers retirement after every tour - Feb 27, 2011
- Dannii Minogue's cancer fears - Oct 15, 2011
- Kylie Minogue suffering from cancer drug side-effects - Sep 13, 2010
- Minogue addicted to work - Mar 02, 2011
- It's fun to change looks: Kylie Minogue - Mar 05, 2012
- Kylie Minogue planning a tribute to 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings'? - Feb 24, 2011
Tags: blessing in disguise, chemotherapy treatment, daily record, depression, gain momentum, kylie minogue, life forever, music industry, ordeal, positive attitudes, state news, thinking back, triumphs