I believe in soulmates: GagaMay 25th, 2011 - 1:51 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 25 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga, who recently split from her boyfriend Luc Carl, believes in having a soulmate.
“I believe you can fall in love over and over again. I do believe in soulmates. And that’s because I’m a bit of an old romantic at heart - or a bad romantic,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“I would say don’t go looking for love, let love find you. That’s when it will happen. But you definitely don’t need a man to be happy, and that’s an important thing to remember.
“A guy needs to love me for who I am. This is the real me, so whatever you’re looking for, you’re not going to find anything else,” she added.
- I have weird superstitions about sex: Lady Gaga - May 17, 2011
- Lady Gaga superstitious about sex - Aug 13, 2010
- Vanessa Paradis doesn't believe in soulmates - Jan 23, 2012
- Gaga likes educated men - Nov 26, 2011
- Lady Gaga considered permanent face surgery - Apr 22, 2011
- Burke talks about 'horrendous' domestic abuse - Nov 27, 2011
- Is Lady Gaga dating Taylor Kinney? - Nov 04, 2011
- Gaga splits from boyfriend - May 14, 2011
- Kim puts her past behind - Apr 06, 2012
- Underwood does own make-up - Apr 24, 2012
- Carey Mulligan keen to adapt book into film - Jan 13, 2012
- Lady Gaga engaged to Luc Carl - Jan 24, 2011
- Fighting Lady Gaga over guy is 'like fighting Jesus' - Nov 09, 2010
- I get nervous on dates: Mila Kunis - Jul 26, 2012
- Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish: Steve Jobs' speech at Stanford - Oct 06, 2011