I became better with every film: Bipasha (Movie Snippets) (With Image)August 26th, 2012 - 4:55 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 26 (IANS) An actor by chance, former model Bipasha Basu says that she learnt on the job and that each film taught her something.
“I never had any plans to act. I became an actor by chance, learnt on the job and became better with every film that I did. Everything that I have today is given by the film industry. Right now the phase that I am in, I know I will do good work and people will like me,” Bipasha told IANS.
The 33-year-old made her acting debut with 2001 hit thriller “Ajnabee” and got noticed in 2003 for her bold role in “Jism”.
She has worked in Telugu, Bengali and Tamil films too. Last seen in “Jodi Breaker”, she will next be seen in filmmaker Vikram Bhatt’s “Raaz 3″ releasing Sep 7.
Size zero overrated: Tena Desae
Model-turned-actress Tena Desae feels size zero has been overrated by the media and it all depends on a person’s body type.
“I think that’s more written about in the media than anything else. If your bone structure is bigger than you can’t have a size zero body. It’s more important to be fit. I am a size zero and I want to put on weight for films,” said Tena, 25, who debuted in Hindi films in 2011 with “Yeh Faasle”.
Talking about her diet and fitness regime, she said: “I do yoga twice a week for flexibility and for what it does to my skin. I do weight training… I do that every alternate day.”
Golkot is Salman’s fan: Shirish Kunder
A week away from its release, filmmaker Shirish Kunder introduces alien Golkot with the new promo of “Joker” and says that the alien is fan of Salman Khan in the movie.
“Golkot is a big fan of Salman Khan and strikes the same pose as he did in ‘Ek Tha Tiger’. I am sure Salman will find this quite funny,” Kunder said in a statement.
“Joker” also stars Sonakshi Sinha, Shreyas Talpade and Minissha Lamba. It revolves around a fictitious place, Paglapur where an Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) once landed and how it changed the lives of people.
New new promo of “Joker” resembles the poster image of Salman’s recent blockbuster “Ek Tha Tiger” and Kunder worked with international experts to make it.
Jointly produced by UTV Motion Pictures, Akshay Kumar’s Hari Om Productions and Farah Khan-Shirish Kunder’s Three’s Company Productions Pvt, the film hits theatres Aug 31.
- Sonakshi's prediction rings true for 'Ek Tha Tiger' - Aug 21, 2012
- 'Joker' to release Aug 30, 2012 - Oct 30, 2011
- Shadab Faridi to sing for 'Dabangg 2' (Movie Snippets) - Aug 13, 2012
- SRK-Shirish brawl jokes storm internet - Jan 31, 2012
- Nadiadwala replaces Kunder as 'Kick' director - Sep 01, 2012
- Stop creating confusion over copyright issue: Shabana (Movie Snippets) - May 19, 2012
- Marriage talk makes Katrina uncomfortable (Movie Snippets) - Aug 12, 2012
- Shirish left 'Kick': Salman Khan - Sep 03, 2012
- Kunder plans to shoot 'Kick' from November - Jul 09, 2012
- Box office offers mix bag this Friday (IANS preview) - Aug 29, 2012
- Salman roars in 'Ek Tha Tiger', teaser gets roaring response - May 11, 2012
- I don't compare myself with Freida: Tena Desae (With image) - May 27, 2012
- Bipasha wants more Indian wear (Movie Snippets) - Aug 23, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' not anti-Pakistan, assures Kabir Khan - Jul 11, 2012
- 'Being Alien' tag not without Salman's permission: Farah Khan - Jul 14, 2012
Tags: ajnabee, bengali, bipasha basu, bone structure, film industry, fitness regime, former model, hindi films, jism, minissha lamba, raaz, salman khan, shirish kunder, Shreyas Talpade, sinha, size zero, tamil films, unidentified flying object, vikram bhatt, weight training