I am still single, says Susan SarandonJanuary 23rd, 2011 - 5:21 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, Jan 23 (ANI): ‘Dead Man Walking’ actress Susan Sarandon has revealed that she’s still single.
The 64-year-old actress has been linked with a number of eligible bachelors post her split from fellow actor Tim Robbins in 2009.
The pair had been in a relationship for 23 years and had two sons together.
Following the split, Sarandon has been linked with her business partner and owner of Spin Ping-Pong clubs, Jonathan Bricklin.
When asked who was the better player between her and her beau, Sarandon replied, “I don’t have a boyfriend,” Stuff.co.nz quoted her as telling E! news.
However, she did confirm she is enjoying working with Jonathan and in turn uncovering more about the sport of table tennis. (ANI)
- Susan Sarandon single - Jan 23, 2011
- Susan Sarandon enjoying singledom with late-night outs - Jan 09, 2010
- Susan Sarandon denies dating business partner - Dec 27, 2009
- Susan Sarandon to come up with her own reality show, tentatively titled 'The Magnus Effect' - Jun 20, 2010
- Susan Sarandon not dating business partner - Dec 27, 2009
- Susan Sarandon's rumoured toyboy laughs off romance reports - Sep 08, 2010
- Susan Sarandon's mystery date - Jan 01, 2010
- Susan Sarandon turns table tennis entrepreneur - Jul 22, 2010
- Susan Sarandon filming Ping-Pong docu - Jun 29, 2010
- Susan Sarandon set to bring ping-pong club to London - Oct 16, 2010
- Tim Robbins' mother dead - Apr 21, 2011
- Susan Sarandon splits with Tim Robbins after being together for 20 years - Oct 05, 2010
- Sarandon undergoes foot surgery - Jun 24, 2010
- Sarandon, Robbins split after dating for 23 years - Dec 25, 2009
- Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins split - Dec 24, 2009
Tags: 23 years, actress susan sarandon, business partner, dead man walking, e news, eligible bachelors, fellow actor, jonathan, ping pong, relationship, susan sarandon, table tennis, tim robbins, wellington