I am still friends with ex-boyfriends : McAdamsMarch 2nd, 2012 - 8:53 am ICT by IANS
London, March 2 (IANS) Actress Rachel McAdams says she likes to stay friends with her ex-boyfriends because she has learned something from all of them.
The 33-year-old, who has been in a relationship with Michael Sheen for 18 months, feels
“tenderness” towards her former partners including Ryan Gosling and Josh Lucas.
“Am I still friends with my old boyfriends? Yes, absolutely. There’s no one who’s ever been significantly in my life for whom I don’t have a sort of tenderness because they helped to shape who I am,” showbizspy.com quoted McAdams as saying.
“However long someone is in your life, they’re there to teach us something and I try to make the most of any relationship,” she added.
- Rachel McAdams, Michael Sheen to marry? - Apr 22, 2012
- Rachel McAdams 'likes dating co-stars' - Oct 21, 2010
- Michael Sheen romancing Rachel McAdams - May 19, 2011
- Are Rachel McAdams & Michael Sheen dating each other? - May 13, 2011
- Bullock, McAdams two great girlfriends: Gosling - Sep 17, 2011
- Rachel McAdams 'caught kissing Brit actor Michael Sheen' - Dec 03, 2010
- Gosling is a good listener - Aug 27, 2012
- Rachel McAdams Skipped School In Order To Satisfy Her Addiction To Daytime TV - Jan 17, 2011
- Michael Sheen, Rachel Mcadams fuel dating rumours - Oct 06, 2010
- Wasted my life on ex-boyfriend: Gomez - Feb 02, 2012
- Rachel most wonderful person I know: Michael Sheen - May 20, 2011
- Michael Sheen's next with Terrence Malick - Dec 30, 2011
- Mendes, a Thai masseuse - May 11, 2012
- Katherine Heigl says she is a loyal wife - Jan 22, 2012
- No children before marriage for Ryan Gosling - Aug 20, 2012