I am ready for marriage: Priyanka ChopraSeptember 14th, 2012 - 3:51 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 14 (IANS) Actress Priyanka Chopra, who is looking forward to Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor wedding, says that she is ready to settle down, but is unable to find her Mr. Right.
“From the age of four I have been waiting to get married. I am ready for it. My mom, dad are also ready but the only problem is I am not getting Mr. Right. So that is a technical problem,” Priyanka told reporters Thursday when asked if she is planning to settle down too.
Priyanka, who has turned a singer, was talking at an event to unveil her first single “In My City”.
Meanwhile, Saif and Kareena are likely to tie the knot Oct 16, and expressing her happiness for them, Priyanka said: “It is a beautiful thing that she is getting married. I feel it is the most beautiful beginning of a new journey. To me, Saif and Kareena make a wonderful lovable couple. I am looking forward to their marriage.”
However, neither Saif nor Kareena has confirmed their wedding date yet.
- Kareena not getting married soon: Karisma - Aug 09, 2011
- Kareena mum over wedding date, converting to Islam - Sep 13, 2012
- Saif an incredible actor: Priyanka Chopra - Mar 23, 2012
- Karisma my biggest critic, liked my 'Heroine' performance: Kareena - Sep 18, 2012
- Strong men never take tips from girlfriends: Saif - Sep 18, 2011
- My marriage plans jinxed: Veena Malik (With Images) - Jun 26, 2012
- Even I can't wait for Kareena's wedding: Karisma - Aug 26, 2012
- Piggy Chops remembers Whitney Houston (Movie Snippets) - Feb 16, 2012
- Priyanka Chopra fulfils dad's dream with music debut - Sep 14, 2012
- No engagement plans, says Kareena - Feb 07, 2012
Tags: actress priyanka, beautiful beginning, beautiful thing, happiness, kareena kapoor, kareena kapoor wedding, knot, marriage, mom dad, mumbai, new journey, priyanka chopra, ready for marriage, saif ali khan