‘I am not pregnant,’ says Pamela AndersonNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:10 am ICT by admin
Las Vegas celebrity blogger Robin Leach interviewed the former ‘Baywatch’ babe at a party for airline magnate Richard Branson on Oct 10, where she told Leach that she isn’t expecting.
“Please tell everybody - categorically I am not pregnant,” the People quoted Anderson, as telling Leach.
“It’s just not true,” she added.
Anderson wrote on her own website that she isn’t pregnant and suggested that Salomon is a little sensitive about the media attention.
“So funny. I don’t normally look at press but Rick does sometimes. And so much nonsense. Don’t believe what you read. Esp about people (sic) personal business,” she wrote. (ANI)
- Pamela Anderson looking to date older man - Mar 18, 2010
- Pammie's life is 'finally fulfilled' - Nov 14, 2007
- Pammie donates Playboy pay to charity - Oct 29, 2010
- Pamela Anderson invites China to join seal campaign - Apr 13, 2011
- Anderson donates Playboy cheque to charity - Oct 29, 2010
- Who Will Catch Pamela Anderson's Eye In Bigg Boss House? - Nov 16, 2010
- Pammie has no idea who latest TV stars are - Sep 30, 2010
- I haven't done Botox, insists Pammie - Jul 11, 2010
- Pamela Anderson: Toilet Seats In Bigg Boss House Force Her Out! - Nov 17, 2010
- Anderson wants to return to Canada - Jun 03, 2012
- Pammie wants to walk down the aisle again! - Oct 16, 2009
- Hasselhoff wants to star with Pamela - Oct 21, 2011
- Pamela Anderson's sons unaware of her sexy image - Jan 09, 2010
- Pammie's contract terms for family - Jul 27, 2010
- No cosmetic surgery for Pamela - Sep 18, 2011
Tags: baywatch babe, blogger, husband rick, magnate, media attention, new husband, nonsense, pamela anderson, personal business, richard branson, rick salomon, robin leach, she wrote, two months pregnant