I am not into one-night stand: Amy ChildsNovember 13th, 2011 - 2:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 13 (IANS) TV star Amy Childs, known for her role in “The Only Way Is Essex”, misses romance after her split with boyfriend Joe Hurlock, but says she is not in favour of one night stand.
“Do I miss sex? Course I do! What girl wouldn’t? But I don’t want to go out and sleep with someone just because I miss it,” mirror.co.uk quoted the 21-year-old as saying
“I’d rather go out, enjoy being with someone and then wait a while to sleep with them. I’ve never had a one-night stand, I’m not into all that,” she added.
Childs, who recently become the new face of lingerie brand Ultimo, is also planning to settle down very soon.
“This time next year I’d like to think I’ll be settled down in a relationship, but only with the right person. I’m still sad that it didn’t work out with Joe( Hurlock ),” she added.
- Peter Andre doesn't have time to date - Jul 07, 2011
- Charlotte Church turns down chance to be the new face of Ultimo - Nov 05, 2010
- Ultimo boss Michelle Mone 'designs Kate Middleton's bridal lingerie' - Nov 26, 2010
- Charlotte Church says she 'missed boobs and bum' after losing weight - Nov 03, 2010
- Lover behind Peaches Geldof's naked web pics tells all - May 16, 2010
- Charlotte Church stole my love, says her beau's ex - Sep 12, 2010
- Alex Reid looking for classy, intelligent girls - May 09, 2011
- Brit woman sleeps with 20 strangers in desperate bid to get pregnant - Aug 17, 2010
- Amy Childs to be on the Bachelorette - Dec 08, 2011
- Underwear label Ultimo dumps 'bad role model' Peaches Geldof - Mar 30, 2010
- Von Teese to launch lingerie range - Apr 14, 2011
- Your Mr. Right is 22 kisses, 5 heartbreaks away: Study - Mar 17, 2011
- Hefner could have had better fiancee than Harris: Madison - Jan 14, 2011
- Lingerie is foundation of woman's wardrobe: McCartney - Nov 26, 2011
- She blunders through to find her Prince Charming - Mar 17, 2011