“I am not comfortable in short clothes” - Rimi SenJune 20th, 2009 - 9:28 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Q. What is fashion according to you?
A. I don’t follow any trend as that doesn’t suit me.
Q. Where do you mostly shop from?
A. If I am shooting in Bombay and get lots of money so I go and do timepass at MANGO. Or else there are good shops in Hyatt so I go there.I like that brand. If abroad then too I stick to my brands.
Q. Any brands you prefer?
A. Armani Exchange, Dolce and Gabbana and DKNY are my favourite brands. In these three shops it almost takes me two hours to do my shopping.
Q. While at home, you mostly wear?
A. Since childhood I have a habit of wearing nighty at home which is my mom made me to wear. So even today I like to be in the same. Sometime when I feel that this is looking funny, then I change into track pants and T-shirt.
Q. Your gym wear is like?
A. It’s definitely track pants and t-shirt
Q. Do you go for the formal look at times?
A. Yes I do go for such look but with that I prefer wearing jackets. It’s not that evening gown doesn’t suit me but I don’t wear as I keep falling in it as that’s too long for me to handle with less height.
Q. Do you adorn yourself with accessories?
A. No as I only bought accessories to invest, not to adorn. I just like a ring on my finger.
Q. Which is the latest perfume that you bought?
A. Lovely of Sarah Jessica Parker
Q. Which colours do you think are a must in a wardrobe?
A. It has to be black. If you see my wardrobe it’s all black. I look slim in that colour.
Q. What do you have to say about short and skimpy clothes?
A. I’m not comfortable in that. Even if my film needs me to wear such clothes I close my self with blanket if not shooting for the scene. I try to wear such clothes during shooting that I am comfortable in and can freely roam around the sets.
Q. Any fashion tips for our readers?
A. I would just say that be comfortable in what ever you wear.
-Rachana Trivedi/Sampurn Media
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- I think simplicity is the best fashion - Ronit Roy - Apr 22, 2009
- I am an absolute brand baby - Neetu Chandra - Apr 11, 2009
- I like wearing shorts and ganjee - Rosa Catalano - May 08, 2009
- Take your dad back to 70s - gift him retro look (Father's Day is on June 19)(With Images) - Jun 17, 2011
- I kind of have 20 pairs of shoes - Dino Morea - Apr 14, 2009
- Fashion for me is comfort: Irfan Pathan - Apr 12, 2012
- I am not all that a brand conscious person - Meghna Naidu - Apr 29, 2009
- 'Desi Boyz' go from chic to distressed look - Nov 20, 2011
- Bollywood doesn't need to impress foreigners: Saif Ali Khan (Interview) - Mar 23, 2011
- I don't mind wearing a 100 rupees T-shirt from Fashion Street - Vikrant Massey - May 05, 2009
- Summer corporate wear? Try Peter Pan collar or shirtdress (With Images) - Apr 20, 2012
- I like wearing simple and plain clothes - Chetan Hansraj - Apr 13, 2009
- Fashion is an art form: Zoe Saldana - Sep 07, 2010
- Mom's tailor style to match children's steps (Mother's Day is on May 8) - May 06, 2011
Tags: armani exchange, bombay, dkny, dolce and gabbana, fashion tips, gym wear, habit, hyatt, lots of money, mango, mom, nighty, perfume, rimi sen, sarah jessica parker, sen q, skimpy clothes, t shirt, track pants, wardrobe