I am not anorexic: Miley CyrusApril 9th, 2012 - 9:02 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 9 (IANS) Singer-actress Miley Cyrus has fired back at false reports that claims she is starving herself to stay thin saying she has “gluten and lactose allergy” and that is why she eats less.
“For everyone calling me anorexic, I have a gluten and lactose allergy. It’s not about weight it’s about health…. I ate today at Easter lunch but all of it was healthy and even more fulfilling! Health is happiness,” tweeted the 19-year-old.
Cyrus also urged her fans to adopt a glutton-free diet.
“Everyone should try no gluten for a week! The change in your skin, physical and mental health is amazing! You won’t go back,” she further tweeted.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Engaged? - Mar 26, 2012
- Miley Cyrus falls sick - Mar 23, 2012
- Miley healthy and good, says instructor - Jul 09, 2012
- Cyrus loves being a fiancee - Jun 22, 2012
- Aversion to milk products exists only in mind - May 09, 2011
- Miley Cyrus injures back bone - Feb 01, 2012
- Cyrus hospitalised with knife cut - Apr 18, 2012
- Miley Cyrus lashes out at rude fan - Dec 22, 2011
- Hemsworth loves Cyrus' short hair - Aug 16, 2012
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Scientists salvage humble bread's reputation - Sep 14, 2012
- B'day girl Miley Cyrus caught making out with new beau - Nov 23, 2010
- Miley Cyrus' ex-boyfriend used her to boost career - Sep 02, 2010
- Cyrus gifts puppy to beau on birthday - Jan 18, 2012
- Miley Cyrus' Disney return - May 08, 2012