I am more of a winter or cold weather person - Roshni ChopraApril 13th, 2009 - 2:00 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Q. How would you define beauty?
A. I would define beauty which is something inside than outside. For me inner beauty is more important.
Q. Do you like summer?
A. No, I hate summers. I am more of a winter or cold weather person. I don’t respond well to the heat. But yes, I do like spring.
Q. How do you take care of your complexion in summer?
A. I completely believe in taking care of your body. As far as complexion is concerned, I use loads of sun block.
Q. What kind of liquids do you prefer to keep away from dehydration?
A. Lots of water is what I prefer. Nothing can replace water. Even coconut water and fresh juices are important to keep away from dehydration.
Q. What measures you take to prevent your skin from sun burn?
A. First of all I use sun block whenever I am stepping out of my home. Also I make it a point to cleanse my skin daily before I go to sleep. And off course my moisturizer.
Q. Is there any change in your fitness regime too?
A. No, in summers any how you tend to loose weight due to extreme heat. It’s winter when one has to sweat it out in the gym.
Q. Which place do you prefer to chill out in Mumbai?
A. In summers it’s really difficult to step out of home so indoor is a place to chill out for me. I like to hang out in J. W. Marriott which is near to my place.
Q. Which place do you prefer to spend your summer holidays?
A. I prefer Europe as its cooler this time around. In Europe any place is enjoyable and pleasant.
– Jiya Pandit / Sampurn Media
- I like winters: Gurdeep Kohli - Mar 21, 2009
- I avoid having oily stuff in summers : Shweta Kwatra - Mar 25, 2009
- Lot of liquids helps to maintain your body - Suhasini Goradia - Mar 30, 2009
- Water is my poison - Ashmit Patel - Apr 15, 2009
- I even use sunscreen before my make up - Shalini Kapoor - Apr 14, 2009
- Cinema halls are the best to escape from heat: Sonia Kapoor - Apr 21, 2009
- I like all seasons - Sakshi Tanwar - Mar 27, 2009
- I always try to cover my skin - Krystal D'souza - Mar 28, 2009
- The heat is on! Dos and don'ts for hair care - Jun 01, 2012
- 10 do's and don'ts for a healthy, glowing skin - Nov 15, 2010
- Beat the summer - sleep well, eat well for glowing skin - Apr 18, 2012
- For soft summer skin, cut out fizzy drinks, eat healthy - Apr 24, 2010
- Heat wave leaves poor and rich with little options - Jun 03, 2012
- How to keep your skin glowing during monsoon - Jul 04, 2012
- I think simplicity is the best fashion - Ronit Roy - Apr 22, 2009
Tags: coconut water, cold weather person, complexion, dehydration, europe, extreme heat, fitness regime, fresh juices, inner beauty, j w marriott, liquids, marriott, moisturizer, roshni chopra, sleep, summer holidays, sun block