I am lucky to get good roles: Julianne MooreAugust 3rd, 2011 - 7:03 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 3 (IANS) Actress Julianne Moore has said she feels lucky to get good roles even at the age of 50.
The actress is currently starring in “Crazy, Stupid, Love” with Steve Carell and Ryan Gosling. She hopes to get good roles so that she does not “fall into that ditch” of being out of job, reports contactmusic.com.
“I feel tremendously grateful. I feel so lucky all the time to have had the opportunities that I’ve had, and that’s what I had hoped would happen when I started acting. You don’t want to fall into that ditch of not working, so I’m just trying to keep looking ahead and hope that the jobs keep coming,” she said.
- Ryan Gosling goes shirtless in 'Crazy, Stupid Love' - Apr 07, 2011
- 'Crazy Stupid Love' - poignant and hilarious (IANS Movie Review) - Sep 16, 2011
- Mendes, a Thai masseuse - May 11, 2012
- Gosling loves comedy films - Sep 25, 2011
- Steve Carell receives sixth Emmy award nomination - Jul 18, 2011
- Is Emma Stone going to join 'The Gangster Squad'? - Jul 28, 2011
- I find twitter so interesting: Gosling - Aug 15, 2011
- Gomez named ambassador of Seacrest's charity - Apr 22, 2012
- It took five years to get financing: Julianne Moore (Interview) - Oct 20, 2010
- Winslet took break after Oscar win - Mar 13, 2011
- Blake Lively talks about embarrassing scene in dream movie role - Dec 04, 2009
- Kristen Wiig inspires Olivia Wilde - Mar 05, 2012
- Gosling praises Clooney - Oct 15, 2011
- Lucky to survive Hollywood: Michelle Williams - Oct 25, 2011
- I am not funny: Daniel Craig - Sep 03, 2012