I am getting old: Peter AndreJuly 4th, 2011 - 1:55 am ICT by IANS
London, July 4 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre feels he is getting sad and old because he spends the whole night watching fishing programmes.
“In 10 years, I’d like to be sitting on a beautiful boat fishing in the Mediterranean. I’m getting sad and old because I’ve started watching fishing programmes on the Discovery Channel with my mate Carl. Even on a Friday night,” contactmusic.com quoted the 38-year-old Andre as saying.
The “Mysterious Girl” hitmaker, who has two children with ex-wife Katie Price, also admits he is unhappy with his looks.
“The part of myself I least like is my face. I used to look in a mirror and think I looked pretty cool, but that changes as you get older and you start to notice new things,” he said.
- Peter Andre to perform with son - Nov 22, 2010
- Peter Andre loves 'Star Trek' movies - Dec 28, 2011
- Andre had fling with Price's friend? - Oct 25, 2010
- I forgot about Father's Day, says Andre - Jun 19, 2012
- Peter Andre tortured by divorce - Dec 13, 2011
- Andre is nervous about love - Jul 09, 2011
- Andre wants 'solid relationship' in New Year - Jan 03, 2012
- Peter Andre feels he has guardian angel - Oct 26, 2011
- Andre is a busy man - Nov 16, 2011
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- Price's new boyfriend is nice: Peter Andre - Jul 26, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- My relationship with Katie was weird: Andre - Jun 16, 2010
- Andre feels younger with new girlfriend - Aug 07, 2012
- Peter Andre upset with daughter's straightened hair - Feb 02, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,