I am excited about next chapter: HardingSeptember 28th, 2011 - 9:25 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 28 (IANS) Singer Sarah Harding says she is “excited and scared” about her life since splitting from her fiance Tom Crane.
The 29-year-old separated from Crane earlier this month after dating him since 2007 and she is looking forward to start a new life.
“I’m excited, scared … I’m ready to take another leap. I’m entering a whole new chapter and it’s scary. Hopefully the best is yet to come. I feel a little more at ease with what’s going on in my life. I know where my career’s at. I know what I want out of life, ” contactmusic.com quoted Harding as saying.
- No dating for Sarah Harding - Jul 15, 2012
- Harding feels comfortable with fiance - May 12, 2011
- Cheryl Cole felt dumping hubby was 'right thing to do' - Sep 28, 2010
- Holmes wants world tour with daughter - Oct 20, 2011
- Sarah Harding completes rehab stint - Nov 14, 2011
- Harding drinks in moderation now - Jul 21, 2012
- I drank to numb my depression: Harding - Dec 13, 2011
- Beyonce ready for motherhood - Dec 03, 2011
- Jessica Simpson's false labour - Mar 14, 2012
- Sarah Harding engaged - Jan 04, 2011
- Harding checks into rehab - Oct 13, 2011
- Harding has been cheated several times - May 16, 2011
- Sarah Harding never to go under the knife again - Jun 28, 2011
- Sarah Harding spotted with mystery man - Dec 06, 2011
- Sarah Harding books palatial wedding venue - Apr 19, 2011