I always try to cover my skin - Krystal D’souzaMarch 28th, 2009 - 5:52 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Q. How would you define beauty?
A. I feel that it is the inner beauty that counts and which reflects on outside. If your nature is beautiful then that shows in your appearance.
Q. Do our like summer?
A. Yes, I do like summer.
Q. How do you take care of your complexion in summer?
A. I always put a sun-tan while going out and I always try to cover my skin as much as possible to avoid the sun rays.
Q. What kind of liquids do you prefer to keep away from dehydration?
A. I normally keep away from hard drinks and consume lots of juices.
Q. Do you avoid any kind of food habits in summer?
A. Actually I love summer so I have best of things in summer. I love cherishing hot and spicy food while I cool myself at beaches.
Q. Is there any change in your fitness regime too?
A. Not really. Because my body structure is such that neither I put on weight nor I loose and I always be in a normal stage so I don’t need to worry. But if you want to get in shape and loose calories, then summer is the best time for it as you can go for jogging and sweat out a lot of cals.
Q. Which place do you prefer to chill out in Mumbai?
A. In Bandra, near carter road, as it feels so pleasant to sit there and enjoy with your friends.
Q. Which place do you prefer to chill out outside Mumbai?
A. For a short vacation usually I go to Lonawala and for a longer one I just love to visit Goa.
Q. What kind of attire do you prefer to wear in summer?
A. I prefer a nice white T-shirt and any thing in white as I feel that white is the best wear for summer. I feel comfortable in wearing loose t-shirts and everyone knows that comfort defines fashion.
– Pratik Maheshwari / Sampurn Media
- Bollywood doesn't need to impress foreigners: Saif Ali Khan (Interview) - Mar 23, 2011
- Summer corporate wear? Try Peter Pan collar or shirtdress (With Images) - Apr 20, 2012
- I think simplicity is the best fashion - Ronit Roy - Apr 22, 2009
- Lot of liquids helps to maintain your body - Suhasini Goradia - Mar 30, 2009
- Step up your style with splash of colours this monsoon (Lifestyle Feature) - Jul 15, 2012
- I even use sunscreen before my make up - Shalini Kapoor - Apr 14, 2009
- The heat is on! Dos and don'ts for hair care - Jun 01, 2012
- Cinema halls are the best to escape from heat: Sonia Kapoor - Apr 21, 2009
- Watson likes natural look - Sep 21, 2011
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- I like winters: Gurdeep Kohli - Mar 21, 2009
- I avoid having oily stuff in summers : Shweta Kwatra - Mar 25, 2009
- I am an absolute brand baby - Neetu Chandra - Apr 11, 2009
- I am more of a winter or cold weather person - Roshni Chopra - Apr 13, 2009
- Malaika my mentor and muse: designer Rick Roy (With Image) - Jun 28, 2012
Tags: bandra, beaches, best time, body structure, calories, carter road, complexion, dehydration, drinks, fitness regime, food habits, goa, inner beauty, juices, liquids, souza, spicy food, sun rays, sun tan, t shirt