Hurley thanks stepchildren for warm welcomeMay 17th, 2012 - 6:06 am ICT by IANS
London, May 17 (IANS) Actress Elizabeth Hurley is delighted with the way fiance Shane Warne’s kids have welcomed her into their family.
“A million thanks to my three beautiful future stepchildren for being so welcoming, inclusive and charming to me and my son,” Hurley tweeted, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The 46-year-old has been spending plenty of time with Warne’s children — Brooke, 14, Summer, nine, and 13-year-old Jackson — watching movies.
- Warne defends Hurley's 'Mummy two' nickname - Jun 19, 2012
- Future will be chaotic with kids: Hurley - Jun 06, 2012
- Hurley tosses the coin at MCG - Dec 17, 2011
- Mystery person sends Hurley flowers at Warne's mansion - Feb 11, 2011
- Hurley has shoulder pain, resting - Nov 17, 2011
- Warne pads up to give Hurley cricket lessons - Jan 03, 2012
- Warne gives Hurley cricket lessons (Lead) - Jan 03, 2012
- Liz Hurley's son wants be actor - Dec 29, 2011
- We aren't making plans to marry: Hurley - Oct 17, 2011
- Watching Shane Warne play is 'very stressful': Liz Hurley - May 02, 2011
- Hurley struggling to win over Warne's kids - Feb 21, 2011
- Brook plans tea party to celebrate diamond jubilee - Jun 04, 2012
- Warne's ex-wife moves out of Melbourne family home - Jan 26, 2011
- Liz Hurley walks the red carpet with son at 'Gnomeo and Juliet' premiere - Feb 01, 2011
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012