Hurley slams breast implant reportsAugust 24th, 2010 - 11:55 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 24(IANS) Hollywood actress Elizabeth Hurley has dismissed reports she has gone under the knife to enhance her chest, insisting her breasts are completely natural.
The “Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery” star was hit by rumours of cosmetic surgery after she was photographed in a bikini during a vacation in Spain last week, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
But Hurley, who has her own swimwear range, has moved quickly to brush off speculation, crediting flattering swimsuits for showing off her curves.
“I read that I have just had breast implants - happy to report (I’m) still a natural but I do wear exceptionally well cut bikinis,” Hurley posted on her Twitter account.
- 'My boobs are real' says Elizabeth Hurley - Aug 24, 2010
- Liz Hurley reveals curvy figure secret - Aug 27, 2010
- Sharon Osbourne removes implants - Oct 08, 2011
- Hurley thanks stepchildren for warm welcome - May 17, 2012
- Kim Kardashian to launch beach wear - May 02, 2010
- LeAnn Rimes' bikini pics fuel boob job rumours - Jan 05, 2011
- I didn't ask Victoria's advice: Halliwell - Feb 03, 2011
- Liz Hurley 'learning about men from nine-year-old son' - Apr 26, 2011
- Winslet proud to be curvy - Nov 12, 2011
- Liz Hurley criticised for bikini wax ad - Feb 08, 2011
- Furstenberg likes dangerous jewellery - Jul 03, 2011
- Liz Hurley ready to return to movies - Apr 07, 2010
- Have learnt more about men through my son : Hurley - Apr 27, 2011
- Arun is a great father: Hurley - Dec 15, 2010
- Geri Halliwell enjoys designing swimwear - Jan 30, 2011
Tags: austin powers international man of mystery, bikini, bikinis, breast implant, breast implants, breasts, cosmetic surgery, crediting, curves, elizabeth hurley, flattering swimsuits, hollywood actress, international man, man of mystery, mystery star, rumours, slams, speculation, swimwear range, vacation in spain