Hurley has shoulder pain, restingNovember 17th, 2011 - 7:58 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 17 (IANS) Actress Elizabeth Hurley is resting at home after suffering pain in her shoulder.
The 46-year-old experienced the pain Monday when she was changing her clothes. She then visited a physician for the check up, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Awful pain in my shoulder… Just taken Voltarol and codeine (painkillers). Can’t even dress myself. Great excuse to stay in PJ’s (sic) all day… Lying on sofa feeling sorry for myself,” Hurley posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
“Thank you to my lovely shoulder specialists for being gentle when injecting me with a giant needle yesterday… Been up since dawn due to my now-boring-shoulder so made a vat of tomato sauce and sent scores of bossy emails,” she further posted
- Arun is a great father: Hurley - Dec 15, 2010
- After heartache, it's toothache for Hurley - Dec 26, 2010
- Osbourne gets broken hand reset - Dec 21, 2011
- Liz Hurley gets Ping Pong the parrot as Christmas present - Jan 20, 2011
- Leona Lewis angry over song leak - Jan 26, 2012
- Miley Cyrus injures back bone - Feb 01, 2012
- Liz Hurley's response to Twitter plug furore - Jan 12, 2011
- Liz Hurley files for divorce from Arun Nayar - Apr 02, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne bitten by spider - Mar 11, 2011
- Singer Jessie J hospitalised - Jun 13, 2011
- Hurley blames Indian media for split - Dec 23, 2010
- Liz Hurley rushes to the dentist after agonizing tooth pains - Dec 25, 2010
- It's my birth right to speak Hindi: Sunny Leone - Feb 02, 2012
- Spears searching for homeless fan - Oct 04, 2011
- Roberts recovering from appendix surgery - Oct 15, 2011