Hurley gives good morning kiss to dogs before hubbySeptember 10th, 2010 - 2:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 10 (IANS) Hollywood actress Elizabeth Hurley, who is married to Indian businessman Arun Nayar, lets her pet dogs share her bed and kisses them good morning even before she greets her husband.
“The first thing I do when I wake up is kiss my dogs. All of whom sleep on top of me. Living in the country means I try to walk or run with the dogs every day. I have three Labradors and a Spaniel, all of whom are a lot fitter than me,” said Hurley, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Although the 45-year-old may show more affection to her dogs than for her husband on most days, she admits dancing with Nayar at their 2007 wedding was romantic enough to reduce her to tears.
“Dancing with my husband for the first dance at our wedding was the most romantic moment of my life. Elton John sang and I sobbed,” she added.
- Elizabeth Hurley sleeps with her dogs - Sep 10, 2010
- Elizabeth Hurley 'lonely' without husband Arun Nayar - Aug 14, 2010
- Elizabeth Hurley Engages In PDAs With Shane Warne - Dec 13, 2010
- Arun is a great father: Hurley - Dec 15, 2010
- Liz Hurley files for divorce from Arun Nayar - Apr 02, 2011
- Hurley thanks stepchildren for warm welcome - May 17, 2012
- Arun Nayar Spotted Kissing Elizabeth’s Look Alike - Jan 10, 2011
- Elizabeth Hurley's Son Is A Fan Of His Mother - Nov 21, 2010
- We aren't making plans to marry: Hurley - Oct 17, 2011
- Hurley's parrot loves swearing! - Sep 13, 2011
- Miley Cyrus shares bed with pets - Aug 22, 2012
- Warne to propose to Hurley? - Sep 26, 2011
- Hurley blasts divorce speculation - Dec 18, 2010
- Liz Hurley's son wants be actor - Dec 29, 2011
- Hurley coping well with divorce from Nayar - Apr 14, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,