Hunt On for Teens with a Passion for FashionAugust 20th, 2010 - 7:00 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 20, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): The Art Institutes has announced a call of entries for their Passion for Fashion Competition for high school students throughout the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
High school seniors with aspirations in the Fashion Design industry or who are interested in the business side of fashion are encouraged to put forward an entry. This national competition comprises of two separate categories: Fashion Design or Fashion Marketing and Merchandising and Retail Management. There are also several local competitions that would take place at each participating Art Institutes locations all throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Each and every local Fashion Design competition winner as well as Fashion Marketing and Merchandising and Retail Management competition winner will stand a chance to win a $3,000 tuition scholarship to famous The Art Institutes School. The local first place winners in every category will then move on to the national contest.
The nationwide grand prize winners in both the categories will then earn a complete tuition scholarship to their individual Art Institutes school. Additionally, these winners will also receive a VIP trip to the Fashion Week in New York City, to be held in the month of February next year. They would also get to participate in a “meet and greet” at the popular Seventeen Magazine’s New York City offices, and have lunch with a Seventeen Magazine Style Pro.
The Competition is open now. All entries must be postmarked by the 19th of November this year.
– Sampurn Wire
- Jaipur boy wins sixth edition of 'The Debut' - Mar 01, 2012
- Patna team to represent India at global tech competition in Sydney - Apr 26, 2012
- President Patil felicitates Roshni logo contest winner (With image) - Jun 05, 2012
- Mumbaikars participate in 'Yogathon' on World Health Day - Apr 07, 2012
- Sabyasachi to design exclusive clothes for Wills Lifestyle - Apr 06, 2011
- FNO across 100 US cities - Aug 23, 2010
- International Woolmark prize comes to India, shortlists 10 designers - May 10, 2012
- Rashtrapati Bhavan's green initiative to get new logo - May 27, 2012
- ACT Test Registration For December 11 Has Started - Oct 23, 2010
- Mega art competition to coincide with Commonwealth Games - Jun 20, 2010
- Cyrus launches design contest - Sep 10, 2012
- Peyton Manning makes donation to scholarship fund - Feb 20, 2012
- World's largest art car parade rolls through US city - May 13, 2012
- Miss America 2010 Pageant Held In Las Vegas - Jan 31, 2010
- Inter-school painting contest winners get UN awards - Dec 18, 2010
Tags: art institutes, aspirations, business side, competition winner, competitions, fashion competition, fashion design competition, fashion marketing, fashion week, grand prize winners, high school seniors, high school students, magazine style, management competition, national competition, national contest, place winners, retail management, tuition scholarship, vip trip