Humour key to beauty, says Julia RobertsAugust 6th, 2012 - 4:38 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 6 (IANS) Actress Julia Roberts says optimism and a sense of humour are the keys to looking beautiful. She always feels better about her looks when she is happy with her personal life.
“I think optimism and having a sense of humour definitely help but happiness is something you cultivate. Once you find it, that’s the key to looking beautiful,” contactmusic.com quoted Roberts as saying.
The 44-year-old says it takes a lot of work to keep herself perfect for events.
“I don’t wake up with some sense of fabulosity. I am perfectly aware of how many people it takes to put this movie star appearance on. I am a regular person doing an extraordinary job,” she said.
Roberts also admitted she doesn’t understand why people opt for cosmetic surgery.
“With today’s science, people have become crazy with trying to move their face around, it’s bizarre,” she said.
- First day, first show: Freshers spruce up with cosmetic treatments - Jul 21, 2012
- Happiness must for beauty: Roberts - Sep 06, 2012
- Don't take things seriously, suggests Hathaway - Feb 28, 2012
- Watch out for Ajay's 'Son Of Sardar', says Kajol - Aug 03, 2012
- 'Pretty Woman' likes to smell good - Sep 04, 2012
- Julia Roberts' love for baking soda - Aug 18, 2012
- I don't believe in crash diets: Deepika Padukone - Jul 24, 2012
- Cyrus taught me to relax: Hemsworth - Jul 26, 2012
- Julia Roberts loves Lily Collins's dad - Mar 25, 2012
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- Gaga greets India with tricolour hairdo - Oct 28, 2011
- Jolie excited about wearing horns in 'Maleficent' - Mar 27, 2012
- Julia Roberts not a Botox fan - Aug 06, 2010
- Winslet forms anti-cosmetic surgery group - Aug 19, 2011
- Remove make-up before sleeping, says Weisz - Jun 30, 2012