Hulk Hogan’s daughter bares all for PETAAugust 15th, 2011 - 6:28 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 15 (IANS) Wrestling champion Hulk Hogan’s reality TV star daughter Brooke has bared all for animal rights group PETA’s campaign.
Brooke agreed to strip for PETA’s (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) “Women in Cages” exhibition.
“I’ve always had a love for animals, and I’ve seen abuse first hand. It ignited my passion for saving them even more. The worst part is that they are voiceless in our world,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
Brooke unveiled the black and white portrait at Miami, Florida’s Cafeina Lounge, Thursday.
- Hulk Hogan applies for marriage license in Florida - Nov 12, 2010
- Hulk Hogan to launch reality show - Sep 13, 2011
- PETA demands AIIMS release lab animals - Apr 28, 2011
- Dhanush, Mallika named hottest vegetarians - Jan 20, 2012
- Ban elephants in circus, says PETA - Sep 17, 2012
- Clooney's girlfriend bares all for PETA campaign - May 05, 2011
- Hulk Hogan Hospitalized On Account Of Being Beset By Back Spasm - Sep 08, 2010
- Hulk Hogan 'almost committed suicide' - Apr 02, 2010
- Hema Malini urges ban on Tamil Nadu's Jallikattu - Jul 01, 2011
- Jennifer McDaniel And Hulk Hogan's Wedding Marked By Brawl - Dec 16, 2010
- Olivia Munn bares all for anti-fur campaign - Jan 14, 2012
- Hulk Hogan is out of the hospital, to marry his fiancee soon - Sep 11, 2010
- Stop killing chickens, Madhavan urges KFC (Lead) - Oct 05, 2010
- Pink blasts Gomez for painting horses - May 23, 2011
- PETA condemns Kim Kardashian - Nov 17, 2010
Tags: animal rights group, cafeina, champion, daughter brooke, ethical treatment of animals, exhibition, hulk, hulk hogan, london, love, miami florida, passion, people for the ethical treatment of animals, reality tv, treatment of animals, tv star, women in cages