Hugh Jackman to bowl out Shane Warne?April 3rd, 2009 - 12:03 am ICT by Sampurn Wire
Want more of the World’s Sexiest Man? Imagine this - after burning the dance floor with his sensational Oscar act, heart throb Hugh Jackman might now be “bowling maidens over’ – quite literally!!
Jackman, Cricket star Shane Warne and former British prime minister John Major are likely to come together for a Hollywood cricket match in Los Angeles. Singer Ozzy Osbourne might also join the Hollywood and cricket A-listers for a Twenty20 game to be held in LA’s Woodley Cricket Field on May 3.
The “X-Men’ star, along with Rupert Murdoch, Osborne, Major, talkshow king Michael Parkinson and English cricketer Simon Jones have agreed to sit on the event’s honorary board, and the organizers are hoping that some of them might also agree to play the game.
Jackman’s association with the match is a part of the aggressive promotions for his much hyped forthcoming flick “X-Men Origins: Wolverine’ where he reprises the role that made him a superstar – as the fierce fighting machine who possesses amazing healing powers, retractable claws and a primal fury.
Australian spinner Shane Warne has extended his support for the event, raising the prospect of taking the field for the Aussies.
“X-Men Origins: Wolverine’ is set to release in India on May 1st 2009 in 4 languages – Engligh, Hindi, Tamil & Telegu. -Sampurn Media
- Shane Warne, Hugh Jackman, John Major may team up for Hollywood cricket match - Apr 02, 2009
- Hugh Jackman not giving up on his second 'Wolverine' movie - Mar 31, 2011
- Hugh Jackman Is Undergoing A Diet Worth 6000 Calories For The Upcoming Chapter Of His Movie, 'Wolverine' - Feb 04, 2011
- 'The Wolverine' to go on floors in October: Jackman - Jul 01, 2011
- Hugh Jackman ordered to have 6,000 calorie diet for new movie - Feb 04, 2011
- Hugh Jackman 'eating 6,000 calories a day' for new 'Wolverine' film - Feb 04, 2011
- 'Wolverine', 'Avatar' sequels 'put on hold' after Japan disaster - Mar 23, 2011
- Jackman hit in the groin by Warne's ball - Dec 28, 2010
- Jackman was first choice to play Jack Sparrow - Dec 06, 2010
- Jackman arrives on a helicopter for X-Men promotions - Apr 09, 2009
- Hugh Jackman continues training despite injuries - Dec 30, 2010
- Jackman all praises for new 'Wolverine' film - Oct 08, 2011
- Huge Jackman's X-Men spin-off titled 'The Wolverine' - Nov 15, 2010
- 'X-Men' packs a punch in opening week, earns Rs.14.5 crore - Jun 16, 2011
- Jackman voted sexiest sci-fi star - Sep 02, 2011
Tags: british prime minister, cricket field, cricket match, cricketer, fierce fighting, fighting machine, healing powers, heart throb, honorary board, hugh jackman, john major, michael parkinson, ozzy osbourne, prime minister john, retractable claws, rupert murdoch, sexiest man, shane warne, simon jones, star shane