Hugh Jackman says his love for wifey grows everydayApril 14th, 2009 - 2:29 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Apr 14 (ANI): Hugh Jackman says he falls more in love with his wife Deborra Lee-Furness every day.
The ‘Australia’ actor, who has been married to Deborra for 13 years, credits her and their two children, Oscar, eight, and Ava, three, with keeping him sane as he becomes more successful, reports The China Daily.
Jackman said: “My wife Deb, and kids Oscar and Ava, keep me grounded. When I won the Sexiest Man Alive award, Oscar said, ‘What, you?’
“Deb’s amazing, nothing fazes her. She doesn’t have an ounce of jealousy and there’s no competition between us. I’ve always been romantic - I love Deb more every day.”
The 40-year-old star also revealed how he met his soulmate.
He revealed: “It was my first big acting job on ‘Correlli’ - she was the star, my leading lady. She was beautiful and larger than life.
“Everyone on set was in love with her. I had a crush on her for ages and started planning my proposal after three months.” (ANI)
- Sexiest star Hugh Jackman is one woman man - Apr 13, 2009
- Lilly a good kisser: Hugh Jackman - Sep 30, 2011
- Hugh Jackman walks in his sleep - Apr 30, 2011
- Hugh Jackman's son finds him embarrassing - Sep 05, 2011
- Deborra-Lee Furness is first star to be celebrated on 'This is Your Life' - Feb 22, 2011
- Hugh Jackman's wife preferred him to Mick Jagger - Apr 06, 2009
- Hugh Jackman named 2008''s Sexiest Man Alive - Nov 20, 2008
- Shah Rukh, Hugh Jackman's 'Dhak Dhak' moment - Mar 25, 2011
- Hugh Jackman house hunting in Melbourne - Jan 02, 2011
- Hugh Jackman rules out having more kids - Apr 23, 2009
- Hollywood: Hugh Jackman's wife is 'Now used to his female fans' - Apr 15, 2009
- Is Hugh Jackman house hunting in Melbourne? - Jan 01, 2011
- Hugh Jackman fears his kids will grow up spoilt - Apr 23, 2009
- Hugh Jackman fears his kids will grow up spoilt - Apr 21, 2009
- Hugh Jackman roped in to host Oscars - Dec 13, 2008
Tags: 13 years, acting job, alive award, ava, award oscar, china daily, correlli, furness, hugh jackman, jealousy, larger than life, leading lady, New Delhi, old star, ounce, sexiest man, soulmate, three months, wife deb, wifey