Hugh Jackman rehearses for Broadway Musical in New YorkMarch 27th, 2009 - 5:29 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 27 (ANI): Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman is in New York, as he is busy rehearsing for his forthcoming musical play called ‘Harry Houdini’.
The musical based on the life of acclaimed magician ‘Harry Houdini’ required Hugh to learn multifarious magic tricks.
Thus, the hardworking artist is busy learning the magic tricks, which will reportedly be reproduced faithfully eight times a week on stage, reports Fox News.
Hugh Jackman, who is in town with his wife Deborah Lee Furness, is taking full advantage of his stay in New York, as he attended the Broadway musical ‘God Of Carnage’ along with his wife and mother in law.
However, he left before the end of the play in a bid to avoid the waiting paparazzi. (ANI)
- Jackman returs to Broadway as Harry Houdini - Jan 05, 2012
- Hugh Jackman to play Harry Houdini in Broadway musical? - Nov 27, 2008
- Hugh Jackman to receive Tony award - May 01, 2012
- Indian wins magicians' 'Oscar' - Jun 04, 2011
- Hugh Jackman to make 'Broadway' comeback - Sep 15, 2011
- Jackman breaks theatre records - Nov 02, 2011
- Shah Rukh, Hugh Jackman's 'Dhak Dhak' moment - Mar 25, 2011
- Deborra-Lee Furness is first star to be celebrated on 'This is Your Life' - Feb 22, 2011
- Jackman raises $850,000 for charity - Dec 09, 2011
- Hugh Jackman to perform solo show in California - Mar 23, 2011
- Jackman urges fans to donate for Africa famine relief - Sep 03, 2011
- Hugh Jackman's son finds him embarrassing - Sep 05, 2011
- Ricky Martin to be teacher in TV series - Feb 07, 2012
- Is Hugh Jackman house hunting in Melbourne? - Jan 01, 2011
- Jackman's weight-loss secret - Nov 30, 2011
Tags: actor hugh jackman, broadway musical, carnage, deborah lee furness, eight times, fox news, god, harry houdini, hollywood, hollywood actor, hugh jackman, magic tricks, magician harry houdini, mother in law, musical play, paparazzi, wife deborah