Hugh Jackman planning to adopt againMay 13th, 2009 - 1:44 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 13 (IANS) Australian actor Hugh Jackman, who already has two adopted kids with wife Deborra-Lee Furness, is planning to adopt another child.
“Hugh (Jackman) is a big believer in adoption not just personally, but from a world view of extending help to orphaned children. They are adopting another child now,”femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The “X-Men Origins: Wolverine” star recently revealed he felt strongly about his adopted multi-racial children - eight-year-old Oscar and three-year-old Ava.
- Hugh Jackman's son finds him embarrassing - Sep 05, 2011
- Lilly a good kisser: Hugh Jackman - Sep 30, 2011
- Hugh Jackman supports Madonna - May 07, 2009
- Hugh Jackman supports Madonna's adoption bid - Apr 30, 2009
- Hugh Jackman rules out having more kids - Apr 23, 2009
- Hugh Jackman continues training despite injuries - Dec 30, 2010
- Is Hugh Jackman house hunting in Melbourne? - Jan 01, 2011
- Hugh Jackman house hunting in Melbourne - Jan 02, 2011
- Hugh Jackman walks in his sleep - Apr 30, 2011
- Hugh Jackman says his decision to adopt multi-racial kids was no brainer - Feb 25, 2009
- Hugh Jackman fears his kids will grow up spoilt - Apr 23, 2009
- Hugh Jackman reconciles with mother - Nov 21, 2009
- Hugh Jackman fears his fame might spoil his kids - Apr 20, 2009
- Hugh Jackman is '2009 Father of the Year' - Jun 22, 2009
- Hugh Jackman's son loves pointing out 'hot chicks'! - Apr 24, 2009