Hugh Jackman Is Undergoing A Diet Worth 6000 Calories For The Upcoming Chapter Of His Movie, ‘Wolverine’February 4th, 2011 - 9:11 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
February 4, 2011 (Pen Men at Work): Hollywood’s celebrity, Hugh Jackman, has divulged that he is abiding by a diet that involves massive calories in groundwork for the subsequent chapter of his successful movie franchise, Wolverine. His director, Darren Aronofsky, has commanded Jackman to appear even larger than he appeared in ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine’ some 24 months ago. The Daily Mail has cited the 42-year-old Jackman, an Australian actor, as voicing that he is wolfing 6000 calories every day, which is only an approximate figure. Jackson is also adhering to an extreme fitness system and has already acquired weight. He is around 20lbs bulkier than he was in 2009. Jackman has uttered that his existing weight is at 210 (15st).
Jackman has vocalized that Aronofksy mentioned that Jackson appeared fabulous physically in the preceding film, notwithstanding which Jackman appeared so lofty in those lengthy shots almost akin to Clint Eastwood, which is not true to Wolverine’s concept. Jackman has revealed that Aronofksy requested him to become bigger bodily. Aronofksy furnished the example of Wolverine in the comics, who is burly, chunky and potent.
Jackman has asserted to the LA Times that, if he undergoes a cardiological attack, the media should inform the world what Jackman intended to achieve. The actor has pledged that the latest film, which is listed to be discharged in 2012, will be the superlative of the cluster.
Jackman has remarked that he intends to construct a physique that resembles the awesome body of Mike Tyson, the legendary but notorious boxer. Jackman has stated that he always harks back to the phase when Tyson penetrated the boxing world. Though Tyson, vis-à-vis height, was, at times, a full foot shorter than his boxing adversaries, Tyson had massive power, which engendered success for him.
- Hugh Jackman 'eating 6,000 calories a day' for new 'Wolverine' film - Feb 04, 2011
- Hugh Jackman ordered to have 6,000 calorie diet for new movie - Feb 04, 2011
- Hugh Jackman Goes On 6,000 Calorie Diet Each Day For Wolverine Role - Feb 04, 2011
- 'Wolverine' Jackman eating 6,000 calories a day - Feb 04, 2011
- Huge Jackman's X-Men spin-off titled 'The Wolverine' - Nov 15, 2010
- Hugh Jackman not giving up on his second 'Wolverine' movie - Mar 31, 2011
- 'Wolverine', 'Avatar' sequels 'put on hold' after Japan disaster - Mar 23, 2011
- Aishwarya to honour Hugh Jackman at FICCI Frames - Mar 18, 2011
- Aishwarya to honour Hugh Jackman (Lead, changing dateline) - Mar 18, 2011
- New Single Of The Deceased But Immortal Michael Jackson Debuts In The Market As A Stream - Nov 14, 2010
- Jackman was first choice to play Jack Sparrow - Dec 06, 2010
- Liev Schreiber Wants A Piece Of Sequel To "Wolverine" - Mar 13, 2010
- 'The Wolverine' to go on floors in October: Jackman - Jul 01, 2011
- Hugh Jackman to turn a vegan soon - Sep 06, 2010
- Tyson expresses delight over being voted into Boxing Hall of Fame - Feb 19, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,