Hugh Jackman is ‘2009 Father of the Year’June 22nd, 2009 - 10:45 am ICT by Sampurn Wire
Popular celebrity website “celebuzz’ has bestowed Hugh Jackman with the “2009 Father of the Year’ award!
Wolverine hunk Hugh Jackman may make a living tearing things to shreds on the big screen, but on the domestic front it’s an entirely different matter.
When he’s not making hearts flutter in the nation’s cineplexes, Jackman can usually be found spending quality time with his two children, 8-year-old son Oscar Maximillian and four-year-old daughter Ava Eliot, whom he adopted with wife Deborra-Lee Furness.
Whether he’s treating the tots to a sweet, sticky treat or sitting son Oscar down for “the talk,” Jackman, 40, is the model of fatherhood in a business that isn’t always conducive to solid parenting.
It is thus no surprise that the Aussie hunk has been given this award! -Sampun Media
- Hugh Jackman's son finds him embarrassing - Sep 05, 2011
- Lilly a good kisser: Hugh Jackman - Sep 30, 2011
- Hugh Jackman walks in his sleep - Apr 30, 2011
- Hugh Jackman house hunting in Melbourne - Jan 02, 2011
- Hugh Jackman supports Madonna - May 07, 2009
- Hugh Jackman planning to adopt again - May 13, 2009
- Hugh Jackman continues training despite injuries - Dec 30, 2010
- Deborra-Lee Furness is first star to be celebrated on 'This is Your Life' - Feb 22, 2011
- Is Hugh Jackman house hunting in Melbourne? - Jan 01, 2011
- Hugh Jackman's son loves pointing out 'hot chicks'! - Apr 24, 2009
- Shah Rukh, Hugh Jackman's 'Dhak Dhak' moment - Mar 25, 2011
- Hugh Jackman fears his kids will grow up spoilt - Apr 23, 2009
- Hugh Jackman says his decision to adopt multi-racial kids was no brainer - Feb 25, 2009
- Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz get 'hot and heavy' on Valentine's Day - Feb 16, 2011
- Jackman's son wishes dad wasn't famous - Jun 16, 2012