Hugh Jackman gets ‘cement honour’April 22nd, 2009 - 5:02 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 22 (ANI): Hugh Jackman has joined the likes of John Wayne, Marilyn Monroe and Frank Sinatra after leaving his prints outside Tinseltown landmark Grauman’s Chinese Theatre.
The Aussie actor left his hand and footprints in the cement outside the Hollywood Boulevard cinema.
“This particular block of real estate has brought me two moments in my life I thought would never ever happen - hosting the Oscars and now here today. It means the world to me to be here,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“This is an amazing moment I never ever thought would happen. I’m very very humbled by it,” he added. (ANI)
- Helen Mirren feels 'incredible' after cementing place in Hollywood history - Apr 06, 2011
- New tapes could reveal mystery behind Marilyn Monroe's death - Apr 27, 2011
- Monroe's 'Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend' pink gown up for grabs - May 04, 2010
- Hugh Jackman planning concerts in London - Jul 23, 2011
- Marilyn Monroe's gown to go under hammer - May 04, 2010
- Jackson's glove, shoe to be cemented at Grauman Theater - Jan 07, 2012
- House where JFK had affair with Monroe now on sale - Apr 29, 2012
- Jolie to star in Marilyn Monroe film - Aug 16, 2010
- Jolie, Clooney not part of Marilyn Monroe biopic - Aug 18, 2010
- Monroe's nude pictures surface - Jun 04, 2012
- Monroe spent her last night with mafia boss at Sinatra's lodge - Apr 29, 2011
- Russell Brand locks lips with Dame Helen Mirren - Mar 30, 2011
- Helen Mirren's handprints immortalised - Mar 30, 2011
- Frank Sinatra's New York penthouse up for sale - Aug 03, 2012
- Robert Downey Jr to receive top Hollywood honour - Dec 03, 2009
Tags: cement, chinese theatre, footprints, frank sinatra, grauman, hollywood, hollywood boulevard cinema, honour, hugh jackman, john wayne, landmark, marilyn monroe, oscars, prints, real estate, tinseltown