Hugh Jackman fears his fame might spoil his kidsApril 20th, 2009 - 11:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 20 (IANS) Australian actor Hugh Jackman is enjoying the trappings of fame but fears his children will grow up spoilt by the family’s lavish lifestyle.
The “X-Men” star admits he relishes his fortune because he was a struggling actor until he found fame at the age of 30 when he landed a role in the superhero franchise, reports contactmusic.com.
But he is worried that his adopted kid - Oscar, eight, and Ava, four with wife Deborra-Lee Furness, will turn into Hollywood brats on the back of his success.
“The hard thing is going to be my kids. I’m terrified of them getting on a plane and saying, ‘Daddy, what’s behind the curtain?’ They’ve been brought up with more privilege than I ever had. I lived on a hundred pounds a week until I was 26, with rent and everything,” he said.
- Hugh Jackman fears his kids will grow up spoilt - Apr 23, 2009
- Hugh Jackman fears his kids will grow up spoilt - Apr 21, 2009
- Lilly a good kisser: Hugh Jackman - Sep 30, 2011
- Hugh Jackman's son finds him embarrassing - Sep 05, 2011
- Hugh Jackman walks in his sleep - Apr 30, 2011
- Deborra-Lee Furness is first star to be celebrated on 'This is Your Life' - Feb 22, 2011
- Hugh Jackman continues training despite injuries - Dec 30, 2010
- Hugh Jackman planning to adopt again - May 13, 2009
- Is Hugh Jackman house hunting in Melbourne? - Jan 01, 2011
- Shah Rukh, Hugh Jackman's 'Dhak Dhak' moment - Mar 25, 2011
- Hugh Jackman house hunting in Melbourne - Jan 02, 2011
- Jackman's son wishes dad wasn't famous - Jun 16, 2012
- Hugh Jackman reconciles with mother - Nov 21, 2009
- Jackman urges fans to donate for Africa famine relief - Sep 03, 2011
- Jackman voted sexiest sci-fi star - Sep 02, 2011