Hugh Jackman embarks on ‘eating-spree’ after ditching Wolverine diet!May 1st, 2009 - 2:37 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 1 (ANI): Hugh Jackman is eating every food item that comes his way after enduring months of diet torture to prepare for Wolverine’s look.
Hugh revealed that he only ate boiled food all through the filming of the flick, as he was determined to achieve the best look for his body.
“I said, ‘I’ve got to set the tone here, I’m going to be in the best shape - (more) than I’ve ever been before,” Contactmusic quoted Hugh Jackman, as saying.
“I wasn’t a great dinner party guest. (I would say), ‘Great to be here. Now, can I have some steamed chicken and steamed vegetables?” Hugh added.
Jackman portrays a mutant in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. (ANI)
- Hugh Jackman ordered to have 6,000 calorie diet for new movie - Feb 04, 2011
- Hugh Jackman Goes On 6,000 Calorie Diet Each Day For Wolverine Role - Feb 04, 2011
- Hugh Jackman 'eating 6,000 calories a day' for new 'Wolverine' film - Feb 04, 2011
- Jackman's son wishes dad wasn't famous - Jun 16, 2012
- 'The Wolverine' to go on floors in October: Jackman - Jul 01, 2011
- Jackman all praises for new 'Wolverine' film - Oct 08, 2011
- Jackman voted sexiest sci-fi star - Sep 02, 2011
- Hugh Jackman not giving up on his second 'Wolverine' movie - Mar 31, 2011
- 'X-Men' packs a punch in opening week, earns Rs.14.5 crore - Jun 16, 2011
- Daggubati 'embarrassed' at rumours of dating Bipasha (Movie Snippets) - Mar 26, 2011
- Hugh Jackman reveals workout regime for 'X-Men Origins' - Apr 09, 2009
- Hugh Jackman Is Undergoing A Diet Worth 6000 Calories For The Upcoming Chapter Of His Movie, 'Wolverine' - Feb 04, 2011
- Jackman was first choice to play Jack Sparrow - Dec 06, 2010
- 'X-Men Origins...' well-packaged, entertaining action drama (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ***1/2 - Jun 19, 2009
- Hugh Jackman pulls out of girlie role to bulk up for Wolverine - Aug 18, 2010