Hugh Jackman afraid of dolls coming to life on-screenMay 4th, 2009 - 11:10 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 4 (IANS) Australian actor Hugh Jackman has confessed he’s scared of dolls coming to life on the big screen in horror movies.
The “X-Men” star admits he is spooked whenever kids’ toys are brought to life on-screen and he has traced his fears back to watching horror movie “Child’s Play” as a youngster, which featured a murderous doll named Chucky.
“When dolls come to life in films, that just freaks me out, I just can’t stand that. Chucky? Forget that. I remember when I was a little kid, and that little doll in the rocking chair going, ‘Take the girl right up the hill and kiss the girl goodbye’… I’m like, forget that! That freaks me out,” he said.
- Hugh Jackman scared of dolls coming to life! - May 05, 2009
- Jackman's 'X-Men' series inspired me to make 'Ra.One': SRK - Mar 25, 2011
- WWE Raw: Hugh Jackman Makes Match- Zigler vs Ryder - Sep 20, 2011
- Jackman's son wishes dad wasn't famous - Jun 16, 2012
- Lilly a good kisser: Hugh Jackman - Sep 30, 2011
- Hugh Jackman ordered to have 6,000 calorie diet for new movie - Feb 04, 2011
- 'The Wolverine' to go on floors in October: Jackman - Jul 01, 2011
- Jackman's no-screens rule at home - Oct 06, 2011
- Daggubati 'embarrassed' at rumours of dating Bipasha (Movie Snippets) - Mar 26, 2011
- Sizzling Actor Ryan Reynolds Selected As The Sexiest Man Alive - Nov 18, 2010
- Hugh Jackman Is Undergoing A Diet Worth 6000 Calories For The Upcoming Chapter Of His Movie, 'Wolverine' - Feb 04, 2011
- Jackman bonded with Pattinson over karaoke - Oct 14, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey depressed over movie flop - Jan 14, 2011
- Jackman all praises for new 'Wolverine' film - Oct 08, 2011
- Jackman was first choice to play Jack Sparrow - Dec 06, 2010
Tags: actor hugh jackman, australian actor, dolls, fears, films, freaks, girl right, horror movie, horror movies, hugh jackman, kids toys, little doll, little kid, london, rocking chair, x men, youngster