Hugh Hefner “not surprised” with Tiger Woods’ sexcapadesDecember 15th, 2009 - 1:14 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, December 15 (ANI): Playboy owner Hugh Hefner is not surprised with the exposure of Tiger Woods’ sexcapades.
However, the pioneer of sexual expression does not approve of his illicit affairs.
“There are two great, false rumors this week on the Internet related to me. One is that I’m dead. The other one is the notion that I somehow approved of his (Woods’) behavior because I said that I was not surprised by it,” Fox News quoted him as saying.
He added: “But I don’t approve of it. I just was not surprised by it.
“The reason that I wasn’t surprised is that he’s traveling the world. He’s a handsome, young guy and beautiful ladies are throwing themselves at him.
“You never know the circumstances of a personal relationship or a marriage and how well it worked and I think that the immorality of infidelity is the lie. It isn’t really the sex. It’s the cheating.”
Hefner feels Americans are still too uptight about sexual expression.
He said: “I think we’re very hypocritical about it. Before Playboy, we were really repressed. It’s not as bad now as it was then in the ’50s. But we’re very hypocritical about it.
“And the very notion that obscenity is related to sex is silly. The very obscene things on this planet have little to do with sex. They have to do with war and bigotry and death and killing. They have nothing to do with sex.”
Hefner was present at the release of Benedikt Taschen’s “Illustrated Autobiography: Hugh Hefner’s Playboy” in Beverly Hills. (ANI)
- Hefner doesn't mind being used - Jul 27, 2012
- Hefner to have garden party wedding - Jun 07, 2011
- Playboy founder Hugh Hefner to marry 24-year-old Playmate - Dec 27, 2010
- Kelly Brook to party at Hugh Hefner's Playboy mansion - Aug 07, 2010
- Taryn Manning bares all for Playboy - Feb 19, 2011
- Crystal Harris back in Playboy mansion - Jun 01, 2012
- Hugh Hefner says that Crystal Harris lied about their sex life - Jul 28, 2011
- Lohan poses as Monroe for Playboy - Nov 09, 2011
- Hugh Hefner to tie the knot in June - Feb 24, 2011
- Al Bowlly inspired Playboy, says Hugh Hefner - Apr 03, 2011
- Hefner not worried about age - Apr 12, 2011
- Muslim group slams Pammie over Playboy donation - Nov 02, 2010
- Amanda Seyfried to play the role of Linda Lovelace in biopic - Jan 04, 2012
- Hugh Hefner to wed Crystal Harris on June 18th at Playboy Mansion - Feb 24, 2011
- Playboy's 125 pieces of art collection to go under hammer - Nov 09, 2010
Tags: 50s, autobiography, beautiful ladies, benedikt taschen, beverly hills, bigotry, false rumors, fox news, hugh hefner, illicit affairs, immorality, infidelity, notion, obscenity, personal relationship, playboy owner, sexcapades, sexual expression, tiger, tiger woods