Hudson’s panic callMay 1st, 2011 - 8:45 am ICT by IANS
London, May 1 (IANS) Actress Kate Hudson is starting to panic as she enters her final few weeks of pregnancy.
The Hollywood actress is expecting a child with her rocker fiance Matt Bellamy and she is due to give birth in the summer, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Hudson is already mother to seven-year-old son Ryder from her marriage to Chris Robinson, but admits she is lacking organisation as she prepares to welcome her second child.
“We’re getting close to weeks. Getting close enough to almost not be able to fly. I don’t feel prepared. I can’t believe how fast it’s gone and I already have a kid… I might be one of those who is sitting in the hospital, staring, going ‘I don’t know what to name my child,’ she said.
- Hudson plans a break after second baby - Apr 29, 2011
- Hudson preparing nursery room for second baby - May 03, 2011
- Hudson hadn't planned second pregnancy - May 22, 2011
- It's a son for Kate Hudson - Jul 11, 2011
- Kurt Russell excited about Kate Hudson's pregnancy - Jan 27, 2011
- Kate Hudson opens up about her pregnancy - Jan 28, 2011
- Hudson looking for different kind of love - Mar 24, 2011
- Kate Hudson pregnant with rocker Matt Bellamy's child - Jan 13, 2011
- Hudson shows second son first time - Aug 16, 2011
- Kate Hudson buys home worth $5.3 million - Jun 09, 2011
- Kate Hudson's family hoping for daughter - Jan 25, 2011
- My unconventional family has taught me a lot: Kate Hudson - Mar 27, 2011
- Pregnant Kate Hudson not engaged - Jan 28, 2011
- Is Kate married to Matt? - Mar 17, 2012
- Kate Hudson wants love not marriage - Sep 02, 2010