Hudson shows second son first timeAugust 16th, 2011 - 2:40 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 16 (IANS) Ever since the birth of her second son, Bingham Hawn Bellamy, actress Kate Hudson had been guarding how he looks. But in a picture, posted by her beau, Matt Bellamy, she can be seen cuddling with the little boy.
Resting her head on a hand, Hudson is seen smiling at the boy, who was born July 9. He holds a hand to his mouth in the warm snapshot, reports thesun.co.uk.
Though Hudson already has a seven-year-old son Ryder, from her earlier marriage, which ended in 2006, Bingham is her first child with rocker Bellamy.
The two met at an American rock festival in 2010, and announced their engagement in January, less than a year after first meeting.
The child’s name was decided carefully.
“Bingham is my mum’s maiden name and Bing Russell was Kurt’s dad. Family connections all round!” Bellamy had posted after naming the son.
Bingham’s middle name is the surname of Hudson’s mother, famous actress, Goldie Hawn.
- Hudson, Bellamy name their son Bingham Hawn - Jul 15, 2011
- Kate Hudson shows off her post-baby figure - Jul 20, 2011
- Kate Hudson's family hoping for daughter - Jan 25, 2011
- Kate Hudson buys home worth $5.3 million - Jun 09, 2011
- My unconventional family has taught me a lot: Kate Hudson - Mar 27, 2011
- Kurt Russell excited about Kate Hudson's pregnancy - Jan 27, 2011
- Kate Hudson: The Would Be Mom Eager To Have A Baby Girl - Jan 25, 2011
- It's a son for Kate Hudson - Jul 11, 2011
- Kate Hudson Says Baby Feels Like a Girl - Jan 28, 2011
- Is Kate married to Matt? - Mar 17, 2012
- Goldie Hawn gifts son a house - Jun 05, 2012
- Kate Hudson shows off her new baby boy - Aug 15, 2011
- Kate Hudson: Enjoys A Late Night Dinner With Family In London High- End Restaurant - Jan 28, 2011
- Hudson hadn't planned second pregnancy - May 22, 2011
- Kate Hudson, beau house hunting in New York - Jul 30, 2010