Hudson returns to work after family tragedyDecember 10th, 2008 - 1:07 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 10 (IANS) Jennifer Hudson will return to work just six weeks after the death of her mother, brother and nephew to shoot for her single “If it isn’t love”. Contactmusic.com reports that her record label J. Records has confirmed that Hudson will shoot for the video in Los Angeles next week.
Hudson was due to film for the single when her mother, Darnell Hudson Donerson, and brother, Jason Hudson, were shot to death in their Chicago home Oct 24. Her seven-year-old nephew Julian King’s body was found in a sport utility vehicle three days later. Hudson had to rush back home to identify the bodies.
Her estranged brother-in-law, William Balfour, has been charged with all three murders.
- Hudson's brother-in-law guilty for murder - May 12, 2012
- Hudson forgives family's killer - Sep 12, 2012
- Hudson to host charity dinner for late nephew - Jun 06, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson to open up about family tragedy - Jun 29, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson plans to sell family murder house - Dec 24, 2009
- Music is my therapy: Jennifer Hudson - Mar 26, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson holds event to remember nephew - Dec 24, 2010
- Police find boy's body in Hudson triple murder case - Oct 28, 2008
- Hudson murder suspect granted permission to move jails - Jan 29, 2009
- Hudson offers reward for information on missing nephew - Oct 27, 2008
- Police searching for actress Jennifer Hudson's nephew in murder case - Oct 26, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson ready to forgive family murderer - May 16, 2009
- Relative indicted in killing of Jennifer Hudson's family - Dec 31, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson thanks fans for being supportive following family tragedy - Nov 15, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson finally opens up about the murders of her family members - Jun 30, 2010